Dig deep

Ezequiel

While in the capitol building in Madrid, the Revolutionary Government ran by Juan Fernando gave a Dora, Qatar/Bahrain, a secure video call. Rafiq Anass Izz-al-Din answered the call.

[quote]Good day Mr. Rafiq Anass Izz-al-Din,

I am Juan Fernando, President of España. How are you? I am here to establish a free trade agreement between our two great nations. What do you say?[/quote]

[quote]Good day, Mr. Fernando. We are quite interested in forming a free trade agreement with your nation, however, we do have industries such as petroleum that have been nationalized, how would that affect such an agreement?[/quote]

Edited by jeff744

[quote]Nationalized industries are not a problem. We wish to trade with your nation's petroleum industry and buying it ready to ship is a plus, however, maybe you would consider allowing a Spanish corporation to form in your petroleum industry in exchange for weaponry. Would you be interested in this deal?[/quote]

[quote]We are interested but several conditions would be imposed upon it, the headquarters must be located within Qatar/Bahrain and subject to taxation and the laws of the country, we would also restrict the power of the company to ensure the local companies do not suffer[/quote]

[quote]We can agree to those conditions. The company will employ local citizens if you wish, however the head of the Corporation must be Spanish citizens.

We will allocate you a small base for preparation and transportation of the weapon you wish to receive. All I need now is your signature on the agreement and we will be done.
[/quote]
[quote]
Article I; Spain agrees to follow all rules set forth by Qatar/Bahrain for The España Corporation(TEC) to be established in Qatar/Bahrain. TEC is subject to the local taxation of Qatar/Bahrain.

Article II; Spain agrees to allocate an Qatar/Bahrain base for preparation and transportation for the of weapons set forth by Qatar/Bahrain.

Article III; This agreement may be terminated at any time by either party.

/s/
Juan Fernando, President. [/quote]

[quote]Article I; Spain agrees to follow all rules set forth by Qatar/Bahrain for The España Corporation(TEC) to be established in Qatar/Bahrain. TEC is subject to the local taxation of Qatar/Bahrain.

Article II; Spain agrees to allocate an Qatar/Bahrain base for preparation and transportation for the of weapons set forth by Qatar/Bahrain.

Article III; This agreement may be terminated at any time by either party.

/s/
Juan Fernando, President.
Sheikh Imad Zulfaqar Hatim Ihsan, Emir.[/quote]