Reconciliation

Franz Ferdinand

Dear Leader of Germany,

I apologise completely for the behaviour and betrayal of my predecessor. He was a cocaine-addled mad-man who was too paranoid for his own good. Tony Montana and his Government truly let down your glorious nation. Admittedly, Denmark and Germany have had... strained relations, I admit this, however, I hope to rectify this. Denmark do not plan on being a threat to you, but I understand his warped point of view. He was quite faithful to the late Franz Ferdinand and after serving in the defence of Lübeck, he was most likely affected by that incident.

Look, what I am saying is that there need not be any tension between either of us. I desire for eternal peace between our two nations. Of course, you might be harbouring some heavy hatred towards Denmark, and really, this isn't something I'd desire. I want Denmark to move from the shadows of the past and to be truly friendly. David Hasselhoff did a good job in thawing this "Cold War" between us (I apologise for the pun), yet I really do desire stability and peace between our two nations. I have admired Germany for quite some time, hell... I even wish I was born in your great nation.

I wish to right the wrongs of Denmark's past and I desire to do them the best I can. I believe that we both can work together to make a greater Europa and maybe even foster a new wave of peace to the region. In case you had any fears, relax, I have no intentions to invade your glorious nation, that would be madness of me. My friend, if you allow me to call you that, I desire stronger ties with Germany, through a treaty of some kind. I believe with your military and economic might and my charisma, I believe we can create a bond which is unbreakable.

I have nothing against the beliefs of your nation, I honestly feel my predecessors were too... extreme in how they handled things. There is nothing wrong with being proud to be Nordic or celebrating the Odal Rune. The days of a xenophobic government in Denmark are surely over now.

I hope you respond to this letter positively and I hope that together, we can show the world that even former enemies can be the closet of friends.

Yours faithfully,

[i]Ron Jeremy,
Leader of Denmark[/i]