Will you recruit me

acer67

The R&R alliance is a excellent alliance to join. We offer all new members 15 mil once they complete our mentor program that teaches them the basics. We also are part of CTI which is a multi-alliance trade group so finding trades is easy. We help your nation grow through numerous tech deals that earn you even more money. We also have an excellent community of active players. we even have an arcade on our forums. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

join at: http://www.rnr-alliance.com/

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1282357724' post='2425291']
I hear Legacy has cake.
[/quote]

Lies. Everyone knows that the ODN is the official holder of the Great Caek Reserves. And yes that is how caek should be spelled.

Edited by Enrigo Donkini

[quote name='acer67' timestamp='1282352813' post='2425201']
I am looking for a good strong alliance that will give me a decent amount of aid and good trade so far i have found nothing could any of you recommend an alliance or could any of you who are in a alliance recruit me pleas.
[/quote]
We give every member a whole $760 of aid, and a couple of us have Wines and Furs to offer you as a trade.

If you want to join my alliance and have these highly enticing benefits, then give me a shout :rolleyes:

I'll be waiting.

Edited by Karolina

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1282357724' post='2425291']
I hear Legacy has cake.
[/quote]
Indeed. Along with $9mil in aid, an awesome community, and some sexsi graphic artists.

Join us :awesome:

Forums link is in sig.

• 2 weeks later...