Nation Growth Optimization & Tricks

quigon jinn

In the process of developing my nation I have repeatedly attempted to optimize my growth. Starting with a different tech deal style (6M/250 tech, with the 6M up front) - before I realized that 3M/50 tech was easy to get, doh, will average out to about 3M/80 overall) - and progressing into back collecting, improvement swapping, trade swapping for infra/collections, etc, I have constantly been in the process of optimizing and finding the little tricks to make nation growth.

What other tricks are there? I feel I have exhausted all the nuances I know of for how to grow more quickly.

Another trick would be purchasing up to 75 tech while collecting @ 15 days inactive - this gives -1 environment and +0.5 happiness, which has a much higher collection effect than the tech cost.

Any ideas for things like that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!
QuiGon Jinn

I think you've got everything mate; we all know you're just trying to catch up to me ;) Now we have to get this all down on paper for the masses.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1280317626' post='2392386']
Looking at your nation, I'd say your trades are your worst problem right now. With Fish / Uranium you should have no problem getting into a trade circle.
[/quote]
He temp trades, so he's got a TC, or so I believe.

Edited by iMatt

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1280317626' post='2392386']
Looking at your nation, I'd say your trades are your worst problem right now. With Fish / Uranium you should have no problem getting into a trade circle.
[/quote]

As I said in the first post, I temp trade, so at the moment I am awaiting trade acceptance from my partners.

iMatt - I've got a pretty good documentation for what I have done so far. We'll have to touch base about it. Plus you got the free aid head start, jerk :P