Cat Land reforms again.

[quote name='Magicspoon' timestamp='1280531963' post='2395499']
So with you being 639 days old and and having a total of 15,026 war casualties I am guessing you would be putting yourself under the "Oh noes! My statistics! Whatever shall I do" column?
[/quote]
Or maybe he's just never been lucky enough to be in place to fight in a major war; it happens.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1280532187' post='2395504']
Or maybe he's just never been lucky enough to be in place to fight in a major war; it happens.
[/quote]
Usually it isn't that hard. :)

Plus I know Bones a little bit, he was an old UPN member (from 08 I believe...)

Anyway, by the time I hit 20k NS I had already 50k casualties. Tech raiding was majority of my experiences at that time. So I believe it isn't hard to find yourself some combat in this game.

[quote name='ahough' timestamp='1280533402' post='2395518']

Anyway, by the time I hit 20k NS I had already 50k casualties. Tech raiding was majority of my experiences at that time. So I believe it isn't hard to find yourself some combat in this game.
[/quote]
Well, not everyone tech raids, myself included. Also, you may get into a war but have a small nation at the time, limiting your casuality count no matter the involvement. But I suppose this little tangent is a bit beside the point. :P

[quote name='Magicspoon' timestamp='1280531963' post='2395499']
So with you being 639 days old and and having a total of 15,026 war casualties I am guessing you would be putting yourself under the "Oh noes! My statistics! Whatever shall I do" column?
[/quote]

I'm in the "I started my nation in January of 07 and was stupid and it got deleted some time later after I fought in several wars and then I re-rolled six hundred and forty days ago and haven't been in too many wars since then" column. I'm also in the "I don't tech raid, I'd much rather learn war through Cybernations Tournament Edition" column and the "I was too busy sitting in peace mode waiting to send out many millions in aid to fight during Karma" column. Ask around, I'm sure there's someone over in UPN that will remember the rebuilding money I sent them after the war. Although there's been a relatively high turnover rate recently, so maybe there's not someone over there that will remember the aid I sent.

[quote name='ahough' timestamp='1280533402' post='2395518']

[/quote]

It's not that hard to get into wars, but I don't go looking for any combat usually. I'm reasonable enough, and most conflicts can be resolved peacefully when I'm around, although when the Chairman points down the road and says "FIRE", who am I to refuse? On a smaller note, I was a UPN member from 2007 to September 9, 2009. I get a little picky about this because I was one of the oldest members over there (sadly, I can't claim that anymore, but I can live with being the oldest member of the Lost World).

Anyways, how about that Cat Land? Eh? Eh?

[quote name='Bones Malone' timestamp='1280622999' post='2396531']
I'm in the "I started my nation in January of 07 and was stupid and it got deleted some time later after I fought in several wars and then I re-rolled six hundred and forty days ago and haven't been in too many wars since then" column. I'm also in the "I don't tech raid, I'd much rather learn war through Cybernations Tournament Edition" column and the "I was too busy sitting in peace mode waiting to send out many millions in aid to fight during Karma" column. Ask around, I'm sure there's someone over in UPN that will remember the rebuilding money I sent them after the war. Although there's been a relatively high turnover rate recently, so maybe there's not someone over there that will remember the aid I sent.

It's not that hard to get into wars, but I don't go looking for any combat usually. I'm reasonable enough, and most conflicts can be resolved peacefully when I'm around, although when the Chairman points down the road and says "FIRE", who am I to refuse? On a smaller note, I was a UPN member from 2007 to September 9, 2009. I get a little picky about this because I was one of the oldest members over there (sadly, I can't claim that anymore, but I can live with being the oldest member of the Lost World).

Anyways, how about that Cat Land? Eh? Eh?
[/quote]

Cat Land is doing great.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1280631231' post='2396639']
Cat Land is doing great.
[/quote]
Should buy a lot of infrastructure with all that money you got stockpiled. :)

I would like to see you get in the NS range of... 70k if you can.

Edited by ahough

Good luck SWAT.. :D

I still remember the good old days when i stared at you while you was taking a shower.

Seriously though, quit being a dumby, just quit responding to this topic. People feel important when they talk, haven't ya learned that yet?

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1280803453' post='2399039']
Cat Land officially recognizes hostilities with the Orange Defense Network. This declaration of war on my alliance will not go unpunished.
[/quote]
Oh hell yes; squueze them till their pips squeak, SWAT. ^_^

Cat Land officially recognizes hostilities with the Orange Defense Network. This declaration of war on my alliance will not go unpunished.
[/quote]
:wub: SWAT, Give em hell man

Also i enjoy the hate from UPN for Bones Malone..someone needs to brush up on their alliance history ;)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280805400' post='2399063']
:wub: SWAT, Give em hell man

Also i enjoy the hate from UPN for Bones Malone..someone needs to brush up on their alliance history ;)
[/quote]
Yes, you do. :P Their parting was not on the happiest of terms and they've been at odds for as long as he's been in tLW, on some scale at least. It's not as bad as, say, the folks from Alchemy, but nonetheless there.

[/quote]
Does this mean C&G can be activated? :awesome:

[/quote]

Do you mean that UPN, an alliance of 250+ members, couldn't deal with a single nation without calling in help?

I don't know if I should :lol1: or :facepalm: .

Keep up the good fight SWAT128.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280941859' post='2400807']
Poyp, this is UPN we're talking about...you know better
[/quote]
Declaration reason: "For our UPN brothers"
One must wonder if that was spontaneous or ordered...you just may be right. :v:

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1280921048' post='2400588']
Do you mean that UPN, an alliance of 250+ members, couldn't deal with a single nation without calling in help?

I don't know if I should :lol1: or :facepalm: .

Keep up the good fight SWAT128.
[/quote]

Does someone with 8000 NS possess nuclear weapons or a MP (Other than Catland who is too afraid to advance his nation to fight a nation with some teeth)? Does anyone know how long it takes to get a MP with a 1000 infrastructure?

Food for thought.

[quote name='ahough' timestamp='1280968529' post='2401159']
Does someone with 8000 NS possess nuclear weapons or a MP (Other than Catland who is too afraid to advance his nation to fight a nation with some teeth)? Does anyone know how long it takes to get a MP with a 1000 infrastructure?

Food for thought.
[/quote]

Maybe some with very little intelligence would advance back up to fight the bigger nations, but I know I can do way better against these odds and not waste my cash in this range. And in the future, please spell out my alliance correctly. It's Cat Land, not Catland.

[quote name='ahough' timestamp='1280968529' post='2401159']

Food for thought.
[/quote]
Food for thought.

You need 3000, not 1000, infra to buy a MP and considering ive seen nations buying their MP at 10-15k NS..id wager to guess not that long

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1280970874' post='2401199']
Maybe some with very little intelligence would advance back up to fight the bigger nations, but I know I can do way better against these odds and not waste my cash in this range. And in the future, please spell out my alliance correctly. It's Cat Land, not Catland.
[/quote]

So basically your just going to pick off the noobs of our alliance that can easily be rebuilt with minimal aid? You sure showed us, well done for taking a stand.

[quote name='Magicspoon' timestamp='1280973463' post='2401238']
So basically your just going to pick off the noobs of our alliance that can easily be rebuilt with minimal aid? You sure showed us, well done for taking a stand.
[/quote]
I don't think "showing you" or "taking a stand" ever entered SWAT's thought processes; just sayin'.