Myanmar visits the United States of China

Sir Keshav IV

A letter was sent to the office of external affairs of the United States of China.

[quote] To: Respected Head of the United States of China

Respected Leader,

Thank you for maintaining stability of our people in their time of need. We thank you for removing the foreign oppressors and give us our own national identity. We are forever grateful to the United States of China for that. We are also interested in taking our relationship forward. I would like to set up a meeting or a discussion between our two great nations. We are looking forward to meeting with your nation on few important things. If accepted we will meet at Mrauk U.

Regards,

[font=sans-serif][size=2]
[b]Aung San Suu Kyi [/b]

Interim President [/quote][/size][/font]

[quote]
To: President Aung San Suu Kyi

The liberation was our duty to our Asian brothers. There is no need to thank us. China stands for all Asians having homelands of their own. Unfortunately I, the head of state, personally have a scheduling conlflict due to issues elsewhere in Asia. Therefore, I am dispatching the Head of the Government, Prime Minister Wei Hai to meet with you. Be assured he has my fullest confidence.

Sincerely,

Jia

President of the United States of China
Chairman of the Central Planning Commission[/quote]

[quote]To: President Jia

I shall await his arrival on our small air strip in Mrauk U.

Regards

Aung San Suu Kyi [/quote]

With that she and her single body guard made their way to the small air strip in Mrauk U and waited in anticipation for the foreign dignitary from China.

Prime Minister Wei's plan landed at the airport. He de-boarded the plane with his chief of staff and his body man. A squad of rangers who were operating in country were assigned to protect the Prime Minister on his visit. Standing in attention they slapped a salute flawlessly as he snapped a salute back.

He then walked over to President Aang. "Madame President it is a pleasure to meet you. Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on the achievements you've made since liberation, your government is the talk of many Chinese intellectuals, journalists, and politicians at dinner tables across China."

"Welcome to Myanmar Prime Minister Wei. It is an honour to meet you. Thank you for your congratulations, we are proud to announce that the election results are in the Than Shwe our current Foreign Secretary has been elected as the first official President of Myanmar. My role is to complete this meeting while he returns from his foreign trip to assume control over his post. Shall we move the government offices in Mrauk U and carry on our discussions there? It will be easier to walk there if you don't mind, it is just on the other side of this air strip and would take no more then a few minutes to reach."
"

Aung lead the way towards a small building to the right of the Air Traffic Control Tower. It was a small building, very simple. It was her office for the time being. Once she entered she sat behind the lonely desk in the room and asked the Chinese Prime Minister to sit on the other chair.

" Tea or Coffee before we start our meeting Prime Minister Wei?"

"Once the monsoons set in, you are going to wish you never said that" she replied smiling.

She beckoned an aide and asked for a glass of water and some tea.

A glass of water and a cup of tea with a plate of biscuits was brought immediately and laid on the table.

"Shall we proceed further Prime Minister?"

"Well then. As we are a new nation we have a variety of problems that need to be answered immediately. Our first major problem is our basic amenity of water and a proper sewage system and transportation. The basics for any developing nation is to have such things in order. We are also having problems in the agricultural areas as our methods are very backward and we are losing a lot of growth due to the backwardness of the nation. As such we were looking towards China for help in our transport as well our water needs. We are looking forward to have ties with Chinese companies to help develop our economy. That is what we wished to discuss. What is your opinion on this? Another issue we would like to discuss is about the province of Yangon."

"We already have large scale production going on for such equipment as part of our rebuilding of the Northern Chinese countryside after the civil war. These programs are nearing completion so we can keep the production levels at high levels for you. Since we're producing at such economies of scale, and we have special contracts giving us preferential access to South America's vast mineral resources, we believe our companies will be able to supply you with large quantities of piping for water systems and sewer systems. In regards to water, as you know we have some filter systems in country but this is hardly a solution. I believe our government could get our companies to give you a discount on that in exchange for a larger quantity of such plants.

For agriculture, what would you need, is it seasonal laborers, farming equipment? Immediately we'll put in I can direct investment to buy seeds. Plus I will direct our Federal Aid Commission and Disaster Relief Agency to setup a fund where Chinese can invest small amounts of money into the fund, these can provide micro loans to your country and facilitate a matching of borrowers and sellers which will allow Chinese to have a ethical and safe place to put some of their savings and your farmers to get capital to cover expenses.

For Yangoon, I am favorable to the proposition I would need to talk to our Vietnamese allies though."

"We already have large scale production going on for such equipment as part of our rebuilding of the Northern Chinese countryside after the civil war. These programs are nearing completion so we can keep the production levels at high levels for you. Since we're producing at such economies of scale, and we have special contracts giving us preferential access to South America's vast mineral resources, we believe our companies will be able to supply you with large quantities of piping for water systems and sewer systems. In regards to water, as you know we have some filter systems in country but this is hardly a solution. I believe our government could get our companies to give you a discount on that in exchange for a larger quantity of such plants.

For agriculture, what would you need, is it seasonal laborers, farming equipment? Immediately we'll put in I can direct investment to buy seeds. Plus I will direct our Federal Aid Commission and Disaster Relief Agency to setup a fund where Chinese can invest small amounts of money into the fund, these can provide micro loans to your country and facilitate a matching of borrowers and sellers which will allow Chinese to have a ethical and safe place to put some of their savings and your farmers to get capital to cover expenses.

For Yangoon, I am favorable to the proposition I would need to talk to our Vietnamese allies though."

"This would work well for us. We've been told by our Vietnamese allies, that all of the protectorate area of East Burma will be returning to the Union of Myanmar." Wei said. "I am pleased to see a reunited Burmese nation."

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1279990721' post='2387507']
"This would work well for us. We've been told by our Vietnamese allies, that all of the protectorate area of East Burma will be returning to the Union of Myanmar." Wei said. "I am pleased to see a reunited Burmese nation."
[/quote]

"That is good news. We are indebted to USC and Vietnam for allowing Myanmar to be united again. Here is the treaty we propose

[quote] Non-Aggression Pact between the United States of China ( USC ) and Union of Myanmar ( UM )

Non-Aggression:

Both parties agree to not act aggressively against one another either militarily or via espionage. They agree to maintain peace and friendly dialog amongst each other.

Reduction of trade tariff:

Both nations agree to reduce trade tariff's.

Cancellation:

The Treaty can be cancelled at any time with a 72 hour (IRL) notice.[/quote]