Kerberos Nexus

[center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/lsdsmallflag.png[/img][/center]
[quote][center]Kerberos Nexus Charter

[b]I. Membership[/b]

Post an application if you wish to join and upon acceptance you will be masked as such on the Kerberos Nexus Forum,
http://kerberosnexus.com/forum

Member Ranks

Coordinator - This is the highest level of membership, consisting of high ranking government members and those who have contributed enough in the past. Coordinators have access to all levels of information on the forum and are those who control the direction of the alliance.

Panzer Elite - This is the second highest level of membership and Panzer Elite may serve as military squad commanders and enjoy access to almost all parts of the forum.

Traveler - Traveler is the second lowest level of membership and may serve as diplomats to other alliances, as well as have access to more forum areas than Vassals.

Vassal - This is the lowest level of membership, staying forum active and tech selling if you're a small nation is the best way to advance quickly.

[b]II. Military[/b]

All members will be required to follow any orders given in times of war and defend the alliance as needed. Members who abandon the alliance immediately before or during an alliance war will have their name will be added to a list of traitors banned from rejoining.

During times of peace members may be required to use a maximum of thee foreign aid slots to assist with internal development. Even during times of peace members are expected to maintain a warchest and develop military wonders so you're prepared for when you need it.

[b]III. Government[/b]

Monarch - The King or Queen is the number one position in the alliance and can appoint, demote, and override other government member decisions. The Monarch holds the position indefinitely unless they decide to step down, the Duke would take over as the New Monarch in such a scenario.

Executor - The number two position in the alliance, only below the Monarch in authority. He is in charge of military coordination and can fill in for other government position when needed.

Royal Council - Consists of several Lords each in charge of their own department. They can appoint alliance members to fill lower government positions within their department and tasked with keeping their department active.

Lord of Expansion, in charge of the Department of Expansion
Lord of Development, in charge of the Department of Development
Lord of Foreign Affairs, in charge of the Department of Foreign Affairs
[b]
IV. Amendment[/b]

This charter can be amended with approval from the King and 2/3 of the alliance membership.[/center][/quote]

Start-up aid available for smaller Nations who need it and receive help optimizing your nation growth. Get assistance finding tech buyers and sellers to best optimize your growth and foreign aid slot usage. I have government positions available, you can message me if interested.

Sign up for membership on our forum if interested in joining and change your AA to Kerberos Nexus Applicant while awaiting a response,
http://kerberosnexus.com/forum/index.php

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Medix' date='17 June 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1276750106' post='2340332']
Good luck Methrage, also what troop is that?
[/quote]
Helghast troops from Killzone for PSP game in the most recent pic (look like Assault Infantry sort of), in my sig and the flag is Protect Gear from the Kerberos Saga and Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.

As part of a recruitment drive we're offering new members 500k in start-up aid to those who sign up for it, also members can receive bonus aid for each new member they recruit to the alliance.

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/psp_helghast_shocktrooperd.jpg[/IMG]