Maroon circles with spaces available

'lo all. I need a few people to help me fill some trade circles on maroon. These circles shall all remain on maroon--this is non-negotiable.

[u][b]Circle 1:[/b] 3BR + Uranium + Fish[/u]
Resources are: Wheat, Water, Uranium, Sugar, Spice (and everything nice), Pigs, Lumber, Lead, Fish, Cattle, Gold, Aluminium with bonus resources of Beer, Fast Food, Scholars.

[b]Members:[/b] The Magical Eggplant, Adnon, LordBucks, Lord Khyron, The eliminator.

Obviously this is good circle for income, population, war and is nuke capable.

[b]Looking for:[/b] Water, Uranium.

[u][b]Circle 2:[/b] 5BR + Uranium[/u]
Resources are: Lumber, Iron, Uranium, Marble, Aluminium, Rubber, Oil, Coal, Lead, Water, Gems, Cattle with bonus resources of Asphalt, Construction, Steel, Auto-mobiles, Scholars.

[b]Members:[/b] Mercsenary, Mind Virus, Darius, Jheph

This is a good set for nation growth, war and bill reduction.

[b]Looking for:[/b] Uranium, Lead, Iron and Cattle.

[u][b]Circle 3:[/b] 3BR + Fish + Uranium[/u]
Resources are: Aluminium, Sugar, Cattle, Fish, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Pigs, Spices, Uranium, Water, Wheat with bonus resources of Beer, Construction, Fast Food.

[b]Members:[/b] Tulafaras, Jangel, kentsfield, Vista Maxima

This is a great circle for income, population and bills.

[b]Looking for:[/b] Aluminium, Marble, Water, Uranium

[u][b]Circle 4:[/b] 3BR + Fish + Uranium[/u]
Resources are: Aluminium, Sugar, Cattle, Fish, Iron, Lumber, Marble, Pigs, Spices, Uranium, Water, Wheat with bonus resources of Beer, Construction, Fast Food.

[b]Members:[/b] Marsupial Bob, Byakuya, bulls3y3228, revan09

[b]Looking for:[/b] Water, Uranium, Marble, Aluminium.

I you are interested in joining any of these circles then please post in this thread and PM me in-game with your nation link and resources and which circle you wish to join.

EDIT: And if anyone already involved in any of these circles is overcome with the urge to thank me when they're finally full, I accept all major credit cards and/or batches of 50 tech. :smug:

EDIT 2: 11/Jun/02:02 GMT Updated circle 1.

Edited by The Magical Eggplant

[quote name='The Magical Eggplant' date='08 June 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1276049059' post='2329506']
[u][b]Circle 4:[/b] 3BR + Fish + Uranium[/u]

[b]Looking for:[/b] Wheat, Water, Uranium, Marble, Cattle, Aluminium.

I you are interested in joining any of these circles then please post in this thread and PM me in-game with your nation link and resources and which circle you wish to join.

EDIT: And if anyone already involved in any of these circles is overcome with the urge to thank me when they're finally full, I accept all major credit cards and/or batches of 50 tech. :smug:
[/quote]

Oy, Ozzeh. Put me down for circle 4, cattle and wheat.

Edited by Marsupial Bob

[quote name='Marsupial Bob' date='09 June 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1276079177' post='2330003']
Oy, Ozzeh. Put me down for circle 4, cattle and wheat.
[/quote]
Done.

EDIT: And OP updated to include ruler names.

Edited by The Magical Eggplant