The Black Phoenix Empire DoE

lutai

In the city of Juario, a new government has started to take place among to the people in Ontario.

A man named James Axel Denel, and his followers decided that a absolute monarchy should take place in Ontario and that the people are in need of a empire that could lead them into a grand age of wealth and prosperity. After eliminating many opposing factors that prevented them from obtaining their monarchy, they named their kingdom the Black Phoenix Empire.

Capital:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/Canada_Parliament2.jpg/220px-Canada_Parliament2.jpg[/img]

In the city of Juario of Ontario a speech was organized by Emperor James Axel Denel, and it was to be televised around the world the national flag and troops were behind Axel as he was about to make his speech to his people and to the world.

National Flag:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/218/d/1/Makarios_Pluto_Flag_by_radical_jojo.jpg[/img]

"Ahem,My people and the people of the world I, Emperor James Axel Denel wish to announce to you that from this day forth the land of Ontario shall be the new beginning of the Black Phoenix Empire!!. And we would like to thank many people that contributed to the establishment of our empire, as well of the nation of Atlantis who allowed us to establish our empire also, we are a new nation and we are still developing but in time I promise you that the Denel royal family will bring this nation to an golden age. Also we are receiving any treaty's or alliance invitations any neighboring nation or far out nation that is willing to come to us, we also accept any trades that any nation would like to have with us.And with that I draw my speech to a close, Long live The Black Phoenix Empire!!!!".

As Axel walked off the stage after he finished his speech a roar of cheers came from the crown saying, "Long Live Emperor Axel!".

Edited by lutai

[quote name='Shatner' date='05 June 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1275776296' post='2325106']
"Labrador shall withold recognition of this government on the basis that the GLP is in control of Ontario.
[/quote]

"Hmm,we were under the understanding that Atlantis owned Ontario and not GLP".

Edited by lutai

[quote name='Californian' date='06 June 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1275781005' post='2325287']
"We can confirm that the BPE has indeed risen in the Canadian Protectorate. We wish them well and remind them that should their land fall into anarchy it reverts into an Atlantis-Louisiana Protectorate."
[/quote]

"We, thank Atlantis for this great honor".