3.5 Happyness V.S 14.6 Citizens

Sand Demon

Can anyone give me an idea on what is the better trade off, Lost a trade partner but since I'm at a confortable Infra level for now thought I would go the way of increasing my income rather then reducing infra cost.

So at the moment I need to decide, Keep an extra 3.5 Happyness(+14) and have citizen count of 22.5%
or
37.1% citizens with only 10.5 happyness

Anyone?

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='02 June 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1275527232' post='2321374']
well i couldn't find your nation ingame so you should probably request a name change in the moderation forums before your forum account is banned. Also citizens are usually for the best.
[/quote]
Well then you're not very good at reading. :P It's in his info section and his sig.
But yeah, citizens are much more beneficial than happiness.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' date='02 June 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1275532162' post='2321574']
Well then you're not very good at reading. :P It's in his info section and his sig.
But yeah, citizens are much more beneficial than happiness.
[/quote]
i read it and found it with that, but i'm just saying that he should have his name fixed.

[quote name='Sand Demon' date='02 June 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1275526555' post='2321343']
Can anyone give me an idea on what is the better trade off, Lost a trade partner but since I'm at a confortable Infra level for now thought I would go the way of increasing my income rather then reducing infra cost.

So at the moment I need to decide, Keep an extra 3.5 Happyness(+14) and have citizen count of 22.5%
or
[b]37.1% citizens with only 10.5 happyness
[/b]
Anyone?
[/quote]

That is unbelievably more superior.

[quote name='Sand Demon' date='03 June 2010' timestamp='1275526555' post='2321343']So at the moment I need to decide, Keep an extra 3.5 Happyness(+14) and have citizen count of 22.5%
or
37.1% citizens with only 10.5 happyness

Anyone?[/quote]
To actually answer, in theory, one would need to know what's your Average Gross Income Per Individual Per Day (AGI/ID).
+3.5 happiness ~ +$7.00 that is probably less than / around 1.0-1.5% of your AGI/ID and would thus increase your income of less than / around 1.0-1.5%.
+14.6% citizens ~ +14.6% income, thus this option is roughly 10-15 times better than the happiness one.

Fact is, happiness can be a better choice for low-infra nations. As you have 14k infra the answer for you is pretty much straightforward.

Edited by jerdge