we're hip and we're cool

[center][IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/Sajasabie/SJBflagsimple.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][color="#000000"][size="2"]Sajasabie, that small alliance with only a few members.

Yes, we admit we're small, but what better way to start out is there? Start out someplace where you can build relationships with your alliance mates, you can grow, learn the ropes of the Cyberverse, and most importantly have a good time.

Sajasabie is made up of a unique and diverse group of individuals, each with their own interests and tastes, we span from large upper tier nations, to mid tier, and down to lower tier NS. We were founded on simple principles, and continue to carry on those principles today, through over one year of existence. We've seen times of peace, times of great war, times where we've all had to pull together to overcome, and we did. No Sajasabie member has ever been attacked and left out to dry, your protection is guaranteed with us.

The Government at Sajasabie is simple, we have two Co-Leaders, and selected officers/ministers. Our current government goes as follows.

King Ernie; Co-Leader and Chief of Military Operations.
King Nai; Co-Leader,
MrSilencer; Recruitment officer.

Decisions are made by both of the Co-leaders, and members of Sajasabie are not left in the dark about anything. Our most important form of communication takes place at our forum, located [url="http://sajasabie.freepowerboards.com"]here.[/url] And just in case you were wondering, yes, we are very protected. [/size][/color][/center]

[center][size="5"][color="#8B0000"]Protected by angry tribes of Amazon peoples. (AzN)[/color][/size][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/Sajasabie/sajaganda.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center](that's not our flag, just a picture that was taken of a few of our founding members)[/center]

[quote][u][b]Sajasabie Rules of Conduct. (SAROC)[/b][/u]

[b]Article one:[/b] membership pros
Members will receive aid in their times of crisis by King Ernie and King Nai, as well as any other members that can send aid.Members will receive protection from hostile nations by members within and above their strength range.During times of war members will have one of the founding nations represent them for diplomatic purposes. The representative will work swiftly to try and find a peaceful resolution for the nations, working to end the war as swiftly as possible.Members may ask any founding nation questions, submit concerns, or ask for assistance, and will be replied to as soon as possible.

[b]Article two:[/b] Member obligations
Members are asked to provide support to their fellow alliance members in their times of need.If members wish to grow in the game they are allowed to make transactions with other members. This takes place when both members agree to the transaction, the buying nation will send the appropriate funds to another member, in turn the member that receives the funds will buy the appropriate amount of technology and send it to the buying member. This is legal in the game, the buying nation must wait 10 days before receiving their technology. This is caused by in game regulations not controlled by Sajasabie. Members will not cheat other members during transactions, if this is found in a member they will automatically be asked to remove themselves from Sajasabie.Members will follow SAROC and SAROW at all times.

[b]Article three:[/b] In the game
Members should have fun and never take the game too seriously. HAVE FUN.

[u][b]Sajasabie Rules of War. (SAROW)[/b][/u]

(Section 1: General)
Sajasabie is a very aggressive alliance, but with limitations. We as a whole believe in war, but not the total destruction of a defenseless nation. We will support a nation having been crippled by another war and attacked by a powerful nation. That goes for the alliance members, they cannot attack a military weak nation for just an easy tech raid(see section 3).

(Section 2: Declaring war)
A nation cannot declare war without first checking with the alliance head. If the nation is deemed to be an easy war, one that does not pose a battle, the war cannot be declared. Any nation breaking this rule forfeits any assistance by alliance members, specifically the alliance head.

(Section 3: Tech Raiding)
Tech raids cannot and will not be preformed on an active nation. The nation must say at least inactive for 5 days before a raid can be commenced and war cannot be declared(see section 2). Any nation breaking this rule forfeits any assistance by alliance members, specifically the alliance head.

(Section 4: Defending the weak)
All nations are potential alliance members. Defending a weak nation being exploited by another nation is a noble act. This gives the nation time to recover and a chance at protecting itself. To protect a nation the harasser may have war declared on him or her(see section 2) [/quote]

For more information, you can contact any of the following people..

King Ernie of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=354035"]Wootville.[/url]
King Nai of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=294547"]The Floating Nation.[/url]
MrSilencer of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=387230"]the Cornholian Republic.[/url]

[i]- King Ernie. CoL-SJB COMO[/i] :wub:

Edited by King Ernie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='02 June 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1275508947' post='2320775']
227 day old, you haev only a bit over 500 infra, and six people plus the fact that you are the largest nation in it yet smaller than me?

No, thank you.
[/quote]

Just recovered from staying offensive in 5 wars thank you very much, hence the almost 600 infra.

I've ridden up and down like 4 times, so yes, i am in rebuild mode, but that's not what this is about!
This is about joining SJB :D

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='02 June 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1275522594' post='2321202']
I've noticed you are attacking people and raiding like crazy, that's a bad thing.
[/quote]

you can call it raiding, we call it justice ^_^ I saved a few nations that were getting raided, hence the wars.

Join us :D we likes hazing fun ;)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='02 June 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1275543223' post='2321791']
lol gl ricemaker(o^_')o
[/quote]

lol. thanks tama :wub:

We also have friends. and lots of them ;)

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='03 June 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1275603677' post='2322557']
Do you have a protectorate? If not, then get one.

I also suggest not attacking people, it will be a bit destructive.
[/quote]

Thanks FizzyD. we're in the process of getting one already ;)

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1282029791' post='2419177']
Yes indeed, good folks here. The flag makes me snicker every time I see it. What's not to love? ;)
[/quote]

it's a beautiful flag. birthed it mahself ;)

:wub:

edited: our Forum is down, you can PM me in-game if you have any questions. <_<

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=354035"]My Nation.[/url] ^_^

• 6 months later...