Land purchases

HHAYD

Classified message from President HI to Director Kazimir Trentino:

We wish to purchase a small chunk of your country's land to have a steady access to the Hudson Bay.

[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8601/90431076.png[/img]
Dark blue marked area: the land we are interested in purchasing.

***Private***
"Well? Should we?"
"Half of me wants to."
"...And the other half?"
"Wants to continue with our plans. I don't fully trust them, but at the same time this could silence the pro-GLP Parliament members. It's a tough situation, really."
"It always is, Director."
"Do you want me to order the troops to stand down?"
"First Antonius, it always is. And Xarles, no, not yet. I know that we already have a port there, but that also cuts off some of our defenses."
"If it's really so hard, why not just tell them we need to think it over?"
"I want to ensure we're making the right decision."
"Look at it this way, Director. We can give them the land, and if need be, take it back...by force when we continue further with our plans."
"Well. Sounds good. Send a message and tell the 501st in the area to stand down and work with the GLP in turning over the land...also, let's keep a spy in the area to observe what's going on inside the GLP. Once he's in, he can most likely move about the country as he wishes."
"Right away Director."

*To GLP*
"The 501st will work with you to ease to transition. Once the land is turned over, the 501st will leave."

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='31 May 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1275350196' post='2318276']
***Private***
"Well? Should we?"
"Half of me wants to."
"...And the other half?"
"Wants to continue with our plans. I don't fully trust them, but at the same time this could silence the pro-GLP Parliament members. It's a tough situation, really."
"It always is, Director."
"Do you want me to order the troops to stand down?"
"First Antonius, it always is. And Xarles, no, not yet. I know that we already have a port there, but that also cuts off some of our defenses."
"If it's really so hard, why not just tell them we need to think it over?"
"I want to ensure we're making the right decision."
"Look at it this way, Director. We can give them the land, and if need be, take it back...by force when we continue further with our plans."
"Well. Sounds good. Send a message and tell the 501st in the area to stand down and work with the GLP in turning over the land...also, let's keep a spy in the area to observe what's going on inside the GLP. Once he's in, he can most likely move about the country as he wishes."
"Right away Director."

*To GLP*
"The 501st will work with you to ease to transition. Once the land is turned over, the 501st will leave."
[/quote]
Reply:

I will inform my soldiers to leave you some gifts in return for the land. Where do you wish to have them dropped off at?