The Meeting with El Prrrrrresidente

OOC: K I didn't want to do this in my News thread. I'm sure you understand

IC:

Miss Lyndexer arrived around midday on the sunny island of Puerto Rico. It was, of course, a rather small airport, and the airport certainly wasn't the most modern looking. Waiting near the foot of the stairs from the plane was this old thing [img]http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/z/zis101og.jpg[/img]
(though very shiny and nice looking) with little FRPR Flags flying from both ends of the front, and a finely mustached Driver

OOC: your turn :awesome:

Edited by The Disco Commandant

Kottan got off the plane, holding her boyfriend's hand in a death grip.

"Kott. Kottie. KOTTAN LYNDEXER!!!" He shouted her name, hoping to startle her into loosening her grip.

It worked and as she looked around, Sephan nursed his injured hand.

She spotted the car and beckoned to her sister and boyfriend to get in it with her. She didn't want to be alone.

OOC: Sorry i just kinda left. Too busy playing Drunk D&D with my friends :awesome:

IC:

The City of San Juan was not very modern looking. Oh sure it had the occasional fancy looking office building, and some of the technology from the previous government was clearly visible, but all in all it looked like a pretty standard island nation who didn't have too much use for intrawebz and electricity (too busy beach-going). It was sunny, and warm, and a fantastic tropical breeze blowing throughout the island.
The Car Pulled up to the Presidential Building
[img]http://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/prvi/buildings/pr5.jpg[/img]
and slowed to a stop. The Driver got out, and as he did so 3 other government employees (all wearing fantastic yellow suits) came and opened all the doors to the car.
"This way please" said a man in an Orange suit, his latino accent very prevalent behind his big mustache