Looking to start an alliance?

Mayzie

[center][img]http://www.cn-liberationarmy.com/styles/DarkFantasy/imageset/site_logo.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]Intro[/u][/b]

I'm currently working on an alliance called Liberation Army. LA will at first be a neutral alliance with a Suikoden theme, although we may change our neutral stance at a later date, once the alliance is more established.

I have a forums, an IRC and have done quite a bit of the work towards getting the alliance ready to go, in particular on the academy, but there's still plenty to do before I'd be happy declaring our existance.

The alliance will be set up in a similar fashion to some of these other small active alliances, we will have a long academy process where we're able to assess individuals activity and competence levels and we'll only be accepting those who fit the bill. Eventually, I'd like us to be able to reach and maintain exactly 108 members, representing the 108 Stars of Destiny from the Suikoden series.

For now, we're protected by 1 Touch Football until our DoE is made official, at which point we'll have a formal protectorate treaty in place while we get on our feet. I'm undecided on team colour and government structure, so will definitely be open to suggestions on that.

[b][u]About me[/b][/u]

I figure since you're reading this, you may be interested in starting this alliance with me, so it's only fair to tell you a bit about myself.

I've got an excellent knowledge of Cybernations, I've been in a few alliances and was the leader of 1 Touch Football for the best part of two years. At some point or other, I've worked in every different department and I seem to have a knack for being able to get people active and interested in the game. I've been in numerous wars, have knowledge of forum administration and photoshop for creating graphics and I can easily spend five to ten hours a day or more on CN when required.

This alliance isn't some random idea, it's something I've wanted to work on for over a year and I want it to be perfect before properly recruiting and declaring it's existance.

[b][u]What I'm looking for[/b][/u]

What I'm looking for is active and willing individuals who would like to be part of creating an alliance such as this one. Some knowledge of Cybernations is essential, knowledge of Suikoden is preferable.

If you're interested, post in here, send me a message in game or on these forums and we'll arrange a meeting on IRC to discuss things. I'm hoping to have the alliance ready to go within a month.

Well, if you don't mind potentially getting attacked you can help me build my aqua alliance! So far MK hasn't attacked me for sparking revolution within their ranks. :ehm:

Edited by Proximo

I doubt they have anyone in range, since you just created your nation.

Thanks for the offer but no thanks. Have fun with whatever it is you're trying to achieve and when you get bored feel free to message me if you're looking to join and are willing to put in the effort to help the alliance be a success.