Rogue attacks

JimKongIl

I take it as a compliment that someone thinks they need to take us out before the round even gets going.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Lafayette%20Escadrille&anyallexact=exact

Probably a multi since the attacks were only 3 seconds apart.

When you learn how to fight perhaps one day you can come at me head on instead of using multi suicide attacks.

Will you end the fun for me? Hell no. Keep them coming.

Edit: changed "me" to "us" and fixed link

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='The Pansy' date='28 April 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1272489789' post='2278808']
Yeah nothing to do with Trouble on this one, fair game on those 2
[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't think so alliance seniority of 0 days same as the one ghosting RE. Thank you though. Oh well, I'll still have fun killing them.

They've been reported . Pretty obvious it was done on the same computer when attacks are being done seconds between each other. If anybody has in-game data files for yesterday please contact me so we can figure out which alliance they originated from.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='29 April 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1272502930' post='2279134']
They've been reported . Pretty obvious it was done on the same computer when attacks are being done seconds between each other. If anybody has in-game data files for yesterday please contact me so we can figure out which alliance they originated from.
[/quote]
Not obvious its the same computer, you know there are tools to actively co-ordinate attacks.

I know myself and Deadpool like to mess with our enemies by sending the same message to them at the same time :awesome:

[quote name='The Pansy' date='28 April 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1272514280' post='2279352']
Not obvious its the same computer, you know there are tools to actively co-ordinate attacks.

I know myself and Deadpool like to mess with our enemies by sending the same message to them at the same time :awesome:
[/quote]

True, but when you get 12 different attacks all coordinated so it's nation 1 does 1 GA, then nation 2 does a gA, then nation 1 , then nation two... all with gaps of only 2-3 seconds between each attack, it's likely on the same computer

one of them has been deleted so far. Not sure why the other hasn't yet.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='29 April 2010 - 04:45 AM' timestamp='1272516282' post='2279420']
True, but when you get 12 different attacks all coordinated so it's nation 1 does 1 GA, then nation 2 does a gA, then nation 1 , then nation two... all with gaps of only 2-3 seconds between each attack, it's likely on the same computer

one of them has been deleted so far. Not sure why the other hasn't yet.
[/quote]
Actually its just the use of [ooc]Skype[/ooc] National broadcasting systems, I use it a lot personally, so do quite a few members of trouble

Well since 1 was deleted it seems fair enough that something out of the ordinary was found on them....

But Jim (may I call you Jim ^ - ^) is still doing amazingly well for someone having 3 rogues attack him, he's still as strong as ever (simply a setback)

o/ Jim

[quote name='The Pansy' date='29 April 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1272518092' post='2279477']
Actually its just the use of [ooc]Skype[/ooc] National broadcasting systems, I use it a lot personally, so do quite a few members of trouble
[/quote]

One was already deleted... so I'm pretty sure there was some cheating going on.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='29 April 2010 - 05:25 AM' timestamp='1272518692' post='2279493']
One was already deleted... so I'm pretty sure there was some cheating going on.
[/quote]
I'm merely saying that assumption is incorrect, though that being said, bye bye silly people going rogue this early

[quote name='The Pansy' date='29 April 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1272521092' post='2279554']
I'm merely saying that assumption is incorrect, though that being said, bye bye silly people going rogue this early
[/quote]

The report also included how both nations had very similar nation builds, same improvements, similar creation time, and just a lot of other things that suggested they were created by the same person. I still don't think two separate people could carry out attacks like they did on three separate nations at around the same time without being on the same computer. But anybody capable of doing that probably wouldn't waste their time with rogue attacks...

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

Probably was a multi. Had one attacking DF, too. I declared to defend and after a day the nation got deleted while it still had active wars.

I was a bit upset. It's so much fun fighting off raiders and then raiding them for tech when they've been beat down and still won't give peace.