tryin to get a mars base wonder

chedderchris123

Unless I'm mistaken, this isn't a Water Cooler topic. Moved.

Are you sure you have enough money for the wonder? It's a common error for players to read the $100 million as the price tag when looking at the CyberNations Information Index when there is a formula that makes up part of the price; $100,000,000 + (6,000 * (Nation Strength - (Technology Purchased * 2))). Thus in your case you need $342,956,266.

I [b]strongly[/b] advise against buying a Mars Base. You don't even have a National Research Lab yet, which is one of the best and cheapest wonders. At the very least you should absolutely get the National Research Lab and the Disaster Relief Agency first. I would also recommend getting the Mining Industry Consortium (you have 3 of the mining resources) as well as all the military wonders before you even consider getting a space wonder.

Space wonders are massive investments that literally take years to profit from. If you have less than a billion dollars on hand you shouldn't even consider it.

Edited by Lord Brendan

First, you should get the Interstate. Then, get the Disaster Relief Agency. Then you should get military wonders like the Strategic Defense Initiative and the Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo.

I'd actually recommend going to the Moon instead of Mars because you have gold, which corresponds to two Lunar Resources natively. You'd have to have Fine Jewelry or Microchips to get any benefit from Martian resources.

A Moon Base will cost you $171,478,133.

A Mars Base will cost you $342,956,266.

Both of these prices are if you bought it without doing anything to increase your NS.