Army of the Twelve Monkeys

"When I was institutionalized, my brain was studied exhaustively by the guys of mental health. I was interrogated, I was x-rayed, I was examined *thoroughly*. Then, they took everything about me and put it into a computer where they created this model of my mind. Yes! Using that model they managed to generate every thought I could possibly have in the next, say, 10 years. Which they then filtered through a probability matrix of some kind to - to determine everything I was gonna do in that period. So you see, she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys into the pages of history before it ever even occurred to me. She knows everything I'm ever gonna do before I know it myself. How's that?"

Once I have recruited enough minions, we will rise up and take CN by storm. Get on board and be in the revolution from the beginning.
In game message me for more details:
Ruler Name: The Masheen
Nation Name: Android Nation

Edited by the masheen

No yuurei no April Fools Joke lol

I wanted to add to the Masheens log.

Are mission for Army of the Twelve Monkeys, is to bring 12 active noobs and 12 senior members that can help in the aiding and prosering of the alliance. During an undetermined amount of time, we will establish a great friendship with one another also keeping our new members active and understanding the game.

As we become a close group of friends we will then esatblish our existenence to Planet Bob. We may even propose a name change as "Army of the Twelve Monkeys" wasnt our first choice, but will leave the name change in the alliance hands then.

Obivously there is room for more than 24 members, I just wanna make sure that everyone we get is active, and no1 dies off, especially our noobs, as many lose intrest in the game. It is our job to keep them interested

Edited by Masonic Handles

Why do you think it's a joke? Does it sound crazy to you? You know what crazy is? "Crazy is majority rules. Take germs, for example. Uh-huh. In the eighteenth century, no such thing, nada, nothing. No one ever imagined such a thing. No sane person, anyway. Ah! Ah! Along comes this doctor, uh, uh, uh, Semmelweis, Semmelweis. Semmelweis comes along. He's trying to convince people, well, other doctors mainly, that's there's these teeny tiny invisible bad things called germs that get into your body and make you sick. Ah? He's trying to get doctors to wash their hands. What is this guy? Crazy? Teeny, tiny, invisible? What do you call it? Uh-uh, germs? Huh? What? Now, cut to the 20th century. Last week, as a matter of fact, before I got dragged into this hellhole. I go in to order a burger in this fast food joint, and the guy drops it on the floor. Jim, he picks it up, he wipes it off, he hands it to me like it's all OK. "What about the germs?" I say. He says, "I don't believe in germs. Germs is just a plot they made up so they can sell you disinfectants and soaps." Now he's crazy, right? See?"

FACT: Jokes are funny. Want to hear something funny? Okay. The *IDEA* of the Army of the Twelve Monkeys has been around for less than a day now and it already has more nation strength than the great Terran Empire. Hilarious, right? So, I don't know if you were trying to be sarcastic or negative with your last comment, and I like you Yuurei, but please don't mock me.

Army of the Twelve Monkeys has been recruiting for a day now and has 103k ns. Like I said, jump on board now before it begins.

Edited by the masheen