Message to KoC

baskan1

[quote]Dear Highness Rama Varma,
I would like to advise you that I am unsigning the Lharsa Doctrine as I believe it is very unfair.
That is the only thing I am telling you about. The cancellation of our agreement. Good luck in your war.

Signed,
Kaliknov
Ruler of The Federation of Baskan[/quote]

[quote]To: Federation of Baskan

Please explain to us and convince us why you consider Lhasa Doctrine to be unfair for you and then we shall acknowledge Baskan as out of the realm of Lhasa Doctrine. Any violation of terms of Lhasa Doctrine before we acknowledge it as being removed with respect to you would be considered a hostile act, especially in view of the recent diplomatic orientation of Baskan and the state of war Baskan's allies are in with us.

Gen. Mahesh Varma,
Commander,
RCDF[/quote]

[quote]TO: KINGDOM OF COCHIN,
We believe any person with land shall have the right to do with it.Under that doctrine, you own like half of Asia. We wish to see the complete independence of every country in Asia. We should be able to choose who it goes to if I was thinking about trading it. If this is considered a hostile act, I guess our friendship treaty will be canceled as well. We do not look at war with you, but if you feel it is the right thing to do, I understand.

signed,
Kaliknov
Ruler of the Federation of Baskan[/quote]

Edited by baskan

We are extremely sad that a nation like yours would think that the Kingdom would declare war on it for such a reason as this. If Kingdom's friendly hand to Baskan is seen with such disdain, we rest our case. It seems our friendly intentions are seen as being so malicious.

The Kingdom of Cochin hereby acknowledges the territory of Baskan as being no longer under jurisprudence of Lhasa Doctrine. We wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.

Yours Sincerely,

HH Rama Varma,
The King of Cochin.[/quote]

[quote]TO:Kingdom of Cochin

I would like to thank you for releasing us into a free world. I hope no hostilities occur between us and would like to ask if our friendship treaty is still in effect?
Signed,
Kaliknov
Ruler of The Federation of Baskan[/quote]

Edited by baskan

Effective now the Friendship Treaty between Cochin and Baskan has been canceled. We do not believe that any alliance is possible when one nation mistrusts another in such a way as Baskan did Cochin.

Effective now we are diplomatically neutral to you. We are not hostile to you, neither are we friendly to you.

Yours,
HH Rama Varma,
King of Cochin.[/quote]