HELP!

[quote name='Balder' date='22 March 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1269262192' post='2233108']
He didn't make war on you. He threatened to do so, apparently, but bottom line, you are the one that declared war. And when you declare war on someone in an alliance, you should expect their alliance to get involved.
[/quote]
You are just so big on preemptive strikes. Who do you think you are? America?! :P

Edited by King Hendrix

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vladimir Spencer' date='22 March 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1269262192' post='2233108']
Well the GOONS alliance attacked me recently. For absolutely no reason too. I could use some help now :P
[/quote]

It wasn't for no reason! And anyway we settled it like men in the end. With poetry. Sweet, sweet poetry. I still think you owe the other guy a unique sonnet though and not the same one I got with the names changed.

I read the whole thread.
I loled after every post the op made. Either at him or his noob opponets. ( sounds noob but I could be wrong. )

[quote name='armageddon23' date='28 March 2010 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1269789187' post='2239176']
HAHAHA I never read through the entire thread like this but this is just too fresh! :D From the threats to the war to advice to the anger over the (good) advice!...to the NEXT war!...(sigghh)....absolutely wonderful
[/quote]
Woundrful is it not?

Mr. Spencer,

Once WFF is done with you, you will be attacked by Viridia until you remove "Protected by VE" from your bio. You have been contacted once before about this, and I'm amazed to see its still there. You are not, nor have you ever been, protected by our alliance.

Have a really, really great day.