Can't buy soldiers

Duce Giordani

I logged onto my nation, saw I had been nuked and so on, and that I only had 3 soldiers left (who were deployed). I went to the soldier buy screen, typed in 9997, and hit "confirm transaction", at which time I got the following message:

[quote]You entered a transaction of 9,997 soldiers. Please enter a value greater than or equal to -3 soldiers and less than or equal to 0 soldiers in the soldier transaction field.[/quote]

I tried deploying my soldiers home then buying soldiers, same result. I also decommissioned those soldiers and tried again, and got a similar message:

[quote]You entered a transaction of 10,000 soldiers. Please enter a value greater than or equal to 0 soldiers and less than or equal to 0 soldiers in the soldier transaction field.[/quote]

I haven't paid my bills today (i.e. I have one day of unpaid bills), but if I recall correctly, that shouldn't be an issue for buying soldiers. I also thought it might have something to do with being nuked, but I've been nuked previously and hadn't had any issues with buying soldiers.

Not sure what to do, and someone on IRC told me to report it as a bug. Thanks.
My nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=283697

Edited by Duce Giordani

[quote name='Lukapaka' date='22 February 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1266877677' post='2197943']
I think it means you don't have any money.
[/quote]

[quote]Current Euros Available: $1,120,508.24 (Surplus) [/quote]

My warchest is completely gone, but I certainly have enough money to buy a few thousand piddly soldiers.

Edited by Duce Giordani

Then, I have no idea what to tell you man. Bills are up to date enough, you're troops aren't maxed out, you have a decent standing population and you have money... you should be able to purchase troops.

Maybe it's cause you're on pink team? ( :D I used to be on pink, too)

[quote name='Lukapaka' date='22 February 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1266878051' post='2197955']
[b]Then, I have no idea what to tell you man.[/b] Bills are up to date enough, you're troops aren't maxed out, you have a decent standing population and you have money... you should be able to purchase troops.

Maybe it's cause you're on pink team? ( :D I used to be on pink, too)
[/quote]

And that's why I reported it as a bug :P

Also, don't be hatin'. :awesome:

[quote][color="#FF0000"]You have already dismissed soldiers within the past two days. You may only purchase soldiers at this time. [b]You must pay your bills before purchasing soldiers.[/b][/color][/quote]

You last paid your bills on 2/19/2010. You need to pay your bills to purchase soldiers.