Announcement from the Brotherhood of the Dragon [BoD]

Elric

[center][font="Impact"]Announcement from the Brotherhood of the Dragon[/font][/center]

Any attack on a sovereign nation of the Order of the Brotherhood of the Dragon is considered an attack on the entire Brotherhood. The phrase “tech-raiding” is merely a euphemism for an aggressive, unprovoked attack on a country, and such practices will not be tolerated against the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is aware that Steve is an aggressive and war-like planet. As such, if you attack a member of the Dragon Blood, be prepared for a full-scale response that includes all methods and measures of defense available to that particular nation, and to the nations of the Brotherhood as a whole. If you choose to attack one of our brothers or sisters, we do not want to hear you crying about our counter-attacks. Your complaints will be without merit, for you have been warned.

We will decapitate your soldiers, and place their heads on poles for the birds to feed upon. In that way, their spirits will forever wander blind, deaf and speechless throughout the agony of their afterlife.

Hail or deride this announcement- we care not. Know that we will make one exception to this policy- I will regularly post the names of individuals who “ghost” us. That is an affront to those of us who carry the true Blood of the Dragon in our veins. Feel free to attack and destroy such scum as you see fit, with our full support.

With that I announce that Jabaha of Laozia is not a true member of The Blood. Have fun Steve.

-Grand Master BigKat-

[quote name='Locke' date='22 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1266858890' post='2197450']
I am tempted to tech raid you right now.
[/quote]
It seems that your bitterness knows no [s]rounds[/s] bounds.

[quote name='BigKat' date='22 February 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1266866656' post='2197640']
It seems that your bitterness knows no [s]rounds[/s] bounds.
[/quote]
And neither does your ignorance. When someone says "don't raid me bro!" it makes me want to raid them. I'm not the one who brought up this silly "round" (what the hell does that even mean?) business. Capiche?

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1266869547' post='2197700']
do it and see what happens to you.
[/quote]
[quote name='EddyH' date='22 February 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1266869866' post='2197707']
I second and approve that Elb
[/quote]
I get attacked, and...so? You act like I care. Hell, declare on me right now if you want, I don't give a flying $%&@.

[quote name='BigKat' date='22 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1266900649' post='2198530']
Don't worry Locke. I'm sure that it will be Fuwa Fuwa Time soon enough. I am truly sorry that you couldn't comprehend this posting.
[/quote]
Do you even know the meaning of the words you just posted? It makes you look a bit...silly. [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2n1f2vd.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Locke' date='22 February 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1266900824' post='2198537']
Do you even know the meaning of the words you just posted? It makes you look a bit...silly. [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2n1f2vd.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]
Why Locke, how ironic of you to say something like that. And thank you for becoming my pet troll. I believe that I will fashion a leash for you. Now, what will I name you...?

[quote name='BigKat' date='22 February 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1266901051' post='2198545']
Why Locke, how ironic of you to say something like that. And thank you for becoming my pet troll. I believe that I will fashion a leash for you. Now, what will I name you...?
[/quote]
Locke. Call me anything else and I'll gut you like a fish. And there are very few people who have leashed me and lived to tell the tale, I wouldn't recommend that.

[quote name='Locke' date='23 February 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1266905698' post='2198682']
Locke. Call me anything else and I'll gut you like a fish. And there are very few people who have leashed me and lived to tell the tale, I wouldn't recommend that.
[/quote]

Shut up nancy.

[quote name='EddyH' date='23 February 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1266952462' post='2199325']
Locke(Twinke Toes) :P Nancy is very creative and effective, I bet u were sitting there thinking for around 30 mins about what to say back???????????
[/quote]
Wrong unit. :v: Hint: it's smaller than a minute. And I've been called Twinkle Toes before, actually, D-.

[quote name='EddyH' date='23 February 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1266961529' post='2199684']
You got called Twinkle Toes because ur a lil fairy
[/quote]
A...fairy...okay...I've been called a lot of things, but you have discovered a new one. I'm not even sure how to rate that one. WTF/10 sound good?