Joint Greater Pacifica & Holy American Empire Announcement

iamthey

*SiC until Cent or Shadow post*

[quote]
[b]The Galapagos Accord[/b]

[b]Article I:[/b] Transfer

The Galapagos Islands islands are to be transfered from the soverign control of the Holy American Empire to the respective control of Greater Pacifica.

[i][SiC]In return Greater Pacifica shall turn over design schematics of the Axis Class Super Destroyer to be utilized exclusively by the HAE government. Greater Pacifica affirms the right of the HAE to utilize the designs exclusively as it sees fit, while the HAE agrees to retain the designs as a state secret and will refrain from distributing or selling said designs to foreign governments or foreign contractors without the explicit permission of Pacifica.[/sic][/i]

[b]Article II:[/b] Rights of Use & Security

Greater Pacifica will guarantee the right of HAE ships to dock and access the ports on the isles. Standing defense will moreover be capped at 100,000 soldiers, excluding exceptional periods such as troop surges preluding war, or in support of a war effort.

[b]Article III:[/b] Reverted Jurisdiction

In the event that Greater Pacifica should collapse the islands themselves would return immediately to the control of the Holy American Empire. Should the Holy American Empire for whatever reason collapse then control would remain in Pacifican hands.

[b]Signed[/b]

[b]For Greater Pacifica:[/b]

[b]Ryn Atrevier:[/b] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/iamthey/RynAtreviersig-1.png[/IMG]
King of Greater Pacifica
Rex Pacifica

[b]For the Holy American Empire:[/b]

Empress Jane Aurelia Louise Peacecraft
Emperor Kevin Holihan. [/quote]

Edited by iamthey