The SouL of the Templar Knights becomes dark

Patriot89

Thats because you guys are thinking of the standard definition when in fact "Legion" is a demon.

"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. "

well the "for we are many" part seems to imply that legion is in fact just a term to show that the possessed man in the Bible had many demons within him. The word legion was already in use by the Romans at the time of that miracle.

I totally didn't come here to troll, despite what it looks like above ;-P Regardless, congrats, SoL and TTK! :wub:

I'm really pleased to see this come about. And also that TTK is still 'breathing' Dementual.

Also, I'm very serious about section VI Clause 4 patty, don't you forget!

if your reffering to this cyph

Section 4. The Commander of defense has to be neutered or this treaty becomes invalid. Should the Commander of Defense be able to cause any offspring the treaty has the option of being nullified, as the Commander of Defense's ability to reproduce should be.

than im sorry to inform you that i already knocked your mom up. you can now call me daddy

also hello

also bout time this treaty was upgraded

also cyph smells like goat cheese

also wiccan is a tree hugging hippy

that is all.