Just Starting Out...

dbaldwin1215

Hey everyone. This is dbaldwin1215 of Cybertopia. I'm just starting out on CN, and I wondered if anyone had any tips for advancement and to have fun on here? Feel free to take a look at my nation, and tell me what I could possibly do and get back to me. :) I appreciate the support and hope to have a great time on here!

Hey everyone. This is dbaldwin1215 of Cybertopia. I'm just starting out on CN, and I wondered if anyone had any tips for advancement and to have fun on here? Feel free to take a look at my nation, and tell me what I could possibly do and get back to me. :) I appreciate the support and hope to have a great time on here!

Well If you are in an alliance they have growth guides. I would say buy as much infrastructure as you can for the first days.

Like previous people have said, look for nations buying technology levels and start selling it to them to make a good profit. With this money coming in aswell as your tax collections, this will help you get past 3000 infrastructure levels, where your nation starts to get on course and sturdy.

Looking at your nation you have no trades but two very good natural resources. Your going to want to start accepting trades or looking for them in order for your nation to get anywhere quicker. I'd aim for Lumber, Water, Gems and Fish.

Finally, look for an alliance. I'm sure you've recieved dozens of those recruitment messages, yes they can be annoying but also important if you haven't got any idea on who to join. Some offer aid packages straight away if you apply, sometimes you have to stay for a few weeks and then you will recieve starter aid.

Edited by Jack Grist

yeah id say definitely get an alliance and definitely start on a tech deal. oh yea and make sure you dont declare war on somebody unless your absolutely sure you can kick their $@!. my brother declared war on somebody from my account once while i was in the bathroom and that really messed up my nation

Edited by genius15

yeah id say definitely get an alliance and definitely start on a tech deal. oh yea and make sure you dont declare war on somebody unless your absolutely sure you can kick their $@!. my brother declared war on somebody from my account once while i was in the bathroom and that really messed up my nation

Its not about whether you can kick their $@!, its who they know or what their apart of.

If you do attack anyone while unaligned, you must make sure that nation you attack is unaligned, too. Attacking nations in an alliance will sure get you in trouble very quickly, if you're lucky you might just have to pay reparations.

Edited by Jack Grist

Its not about whether you can kick their $@!, its who they know or what their apart of.

If you do attack anyone while unaligned, you must make sure that nation you attack is unaligned, too. Attacking nations in an alliance will sure get you in trouble very quickly, if you're lucky you might just have to pay reparations.

well exactly. i got really lucky and barely escaped with having my entire military wiped out and having to be under anarchy for the next couple of days and being waaaay behind on my bill payments for the next 2 weeks. worst part was my brother declared war on him while i was in the bathroom. i made him pay for it though. he he