TPF Official Notice

Burning Glory

Hey, I'm just pointing out how ridiculous it is to be allied to everybody in the game. Of course that's an exaggeration, but it sure feels like they are at times. Just take our war to help PU out as an example.

PU has a treaty with TPF, but so does SOS Brigade, so SOS attacks PU knowing that TPF won't do anything except pressure you guys into stopping. Of course, they could have canceled their treaty with you but instead kept it despite your attacks on a treaty partner.

Then AI attacks PU. TPF also has a treaty with them. Then GDA enters. TPF also has a treaty with them.

So PU is attacked directly by two alliances, and indirectly by one other. Yet, PU can't get help from their treaty partner because of conflicting treaties everywhere.

CDT on the other hand, has zero treaties, and responds to the request for help. No treaties between the two, just personal friendship. Hence, a treaty with TPF basically means nothing at this point. I hope they stick with their new policy though.

Not like it has anything to do with your point, but AI has no treaty with TPF. RE does though :P

Not like it has anything to do with your point, but AI has no treaty with TPF. RE does though :P

Hmmm, so why didn't TPF attack AI when they attacked PU? I was told it was because they were allied to RE, and that somehow meant they couldn't attack AI :lol1:

Another reason why signing fewer treaties is a good thing.

I agree with BG, except the LE part. I personally don't see anything honorable about them, but that is just me.

Have to throw my 2 cents in on that comment as I have found LE to be one of the most honorable Alliances in TE.

No matter what shape they are in or what the odds they do not make unkept promises or excuses but are there for their friends and allies instantly and till the last man standing.

I have found that is more of a rare thing here in TE than I would have thought.

In a game that is in the majority about battle I find the Honor of LE at the top of the list.

HOORAH to LE!!!

Edited by Richard VIII

Have to throw my 2 cents in on that comment as I have found LE to be one of the most honorable Alliances in TE.

No matter what shape they are in or what the odds they do not make unkept promises or excuses but are there for their friends and allies instantly and till the last man standing.

I have found that is more of a rare thing here in TE than I would have thought.

In a game that is in the majority about battle I find the Honor of LE at the top of the list.

HOORAH to LE!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Richard. SoA has definitely been a great friend to LE. Most people on these boards dont pay attention to what Ferdi says anyways. His comments normally have nothing to do with the topic. Just another one of those back alley trolls that wish they were in LE. Theres a lot of em'.

Salute!

I'm basing my example off personal experience. I wouldn't have to dig far to find instances of TPF facing conflicting treaties and therefore not being able to fight. It's been going on for a while. Also, I am not affiliated with CDT in regular cn, just use them as an example since I am currently there.

Did I not describe the situation accurately though? Doesn't the situation highlight what BG was talking about in his post? I won't care about SOS next round, just using them as an example since I know the details. Carrying grudges over is dumb so I won't be doing that.

Hmmm, so why didn't TPF attack AI when they attacked PU? I was told it was because they were allied to RE, and that somehow meant they couldn't attack AI :lol1:

Another reason why signing fewer treaties is a good thing.

Yes through the rounds TPF has had a few, but not many conflicting treaties...But so has the AA's with just a few treaties.

Far as our AI treaty, AI and TPF were friends way back past the Wolf Pack alliance and by means of RE's treaty with them.

So as per our treaty with RE we were not able to hit AI but as i said i tried to bring the conflict to a slow stop.

TPF always honors its treaties, and never knowingly attacks other treaty partners allies, and when a conflict develops we

deal with it as honorable as possible.

BG.

Speaking for MHA, this round doesn't mean much to us anymore since we put all our chips on the table early in the round against OP.

You'd be hardpressed to get any of us to care enough to war anymore, so we wish you all a hearty battle.

I am kinda bummed to hear this. If MHA is disillusioned with the round perhaps it was the amount of peace that did it to you not the war. War is the point of TE. You guys need to do something wild and unpredictable to get your mojo back.

Cancel all treaties like we do, and start the war with everyone including your friends. U will enjoy TE, because it suppose to be unpredictable, just like Jim said. Just a thought. :D