How much technology should I buy?

Senekis

The most cost effective amount is till around 200 tech to buy yourself, 30,000 per level of technology.

I would advise you to buy till 400 yourself, this is the last moment you'll be able to quickly buy tech. After this moment it'll become a hassle with dealers.

The most cost effective amount is till around 200 tech to buy yourself, 30,000 per level of technology.

I would advise you to buy till 400 yourself, this is the last moment you'll be able to quickly buy tech. After this moment it'll become a hassle with dealers.

Can you elaborate more on that part please? I kind'a got lost in what you were saying because of the wording. Thanks. :)

[EDIT: Are you saying to buy Tech yourself until 200, or once it reaches a cost of $30,000 / Level? If so, are you taking into account Modifiers?

Edited by magnumt

Can you elaborate more on that part please? I kind'a got lost in what you were saying because of the wording. Thanks. :)

[EDIT: Are you saying to buy Tech yourself until 200, or once it reaches a cost of $30,000 / Level? If so, are you taking into account Modifiers?

Once it reaches $30K per level, it becomes cheaper to buy at the standard market rate of 100 tech for $3M. This may or may not be exactly at 200, depending on what modifiers you have. I would recommend going slightly beyond that price because the cost of using aid slots for the tech deals is not negligible, and as thaone said, it will be very slow going to acquire tech through dealers. Just how far you go beyond the $30K price is really a judgement call on your part.