Foreign Aid Nation Gone?

anotoneher

I've always ran 5 tech deals at a time (for obvious reasons), so when I signed on to send my second wave of 50 tech I was a bit confused when my Aid History only showed me ever sending/receiving to 4 nations.

On the 15th I received tech from 4 nations, on the 6th I sent out tech to 4 nations.

But this is wrong. I was involved with 5 nations.

Is it possible a nation deleted itself? If that happened would it erase from my Aid history????

It deletes from your history if they delete it from theirs. This would be my guess if it was an active nation.

Well it's been 3 days, nothing. So I assume they deleted? I was going to accept another aid request, but I'll wait until the 10 days for my tech deals to expire.

They might still be out their waiting for their tech, I would do a search for the nation you where dealing with. Always keep notes on who the deal is with and how much tech has been shipped in a deal (nation note pad is the best way). You can't always go by the slots, since once it expires they might delete it and you may not remember who it was with until the collect one day angrily.

They might still be out their waiting for their tech, I would do a search for the nation you where dealing with. Always keep notes on who the deal is with and how much tech has been shipped in a deal (nation note pad is the best way). You can't always go by the slots, since once it expires they might delete it and you may not remember who it was with until the collect one day angrily.

I searched my foreign aid history, my alliance aid history, everything. Can't find the person anywhere.