Question about land.

SmashBrother299

Take my nation for example

2,506.328 in purchases, 1,125.341 in modifiers, 144.592 in growth

what is included in the purchases and modifiers category?

specifically I want to know because of the spy thing -

The defending nation's counter intelligence systems are determined by (number of spies) + (technology level / 20) + (land purchased / 70).

Does a donation increase purchased land? or modified land?

captured land, resources, government, etc, I'd like to know what is in each category.

Thank you very much.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that land you physically buy for in-game money, get off donations, and steal is "purchased" land, which would go for spy success odds.

Modifiers would be more along the lines of governments and resources that give you extra land. You will "lose" that land if you change to a government without the land bonus or lose the resource that gave you the land bonus.

Growth is land you have from your nation's age.

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that land you physically buy for in-game money, get off donations, and steal is "purchased" land, which would go for spy success odds.

Modifiers would be more along the lines of governments and resources that give you extra land. You will "lose" that land if you change to a government without the land bonus or lose the resource that gave you the land bonus.

Growth is land you have from your nation's age.

that pretty much sums it up.