A Virginian Announcement

AironthFlamewing

Can You Spare some Change Sir?

11 November 2009: Today, the Federal Reserve of the Old Dominion, headed by the esteemable Sir Franklyn C. Chadwick has announced the establishment of new currency arrangements for the Old Dominion. This arrangement involves the setting up of new Mints within the country located in Richmond and in Virginia Beach. The currency shall be called the Old Dominion Dollar and shall come in $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, and $500 dollar denominations:

money_usd1_17164297285_final.png

OOC: Few quick questions, what should i back my currency with and 2. what should the exchange rates be, sot of up to you since you are my protector

OOC: Ah, dont worry about that. It's not really needed. New England's backing your currency and all that. It's a bit vague, lol :P

OOC: Few quick questions, what should i back my currency with and 2. what should the exchange rates be, sot of up to you since you are my protector

OOC: It's always nice when the exchange rate is 1 = $1US IRL.

IC:

Selenarctos recognizes the Old Dominion Dollar on our money exchange.

OOC: It's always nice when the exchange rate is 1 = $1US IRL.

OOC: Okay, well to be a pain I'm going to make mine 1 = £9.984366958511101 ... GB IRL :o

Edit: Oh and, IC: Congratulations to Virginia.

Edited by TheStig

As Monarch of Bad Harzburg, I come to you with a proposal of trade between our nations. We are a smaller nation, and our currency is the Euro. We have begun industrialization, but for the most part my people are miners, and find Gold and Aluminum within our rich caves. I personally believe that it would be mutually beneficial, as your nation is becoming rather industrialized, that my people could supply raw goods in return for manufactured goods. Would you agree to a market-determined exchange rate?

Best regards,

Oberst Krieger

Edited by OberstKrieger

It would seem that we have quite the arrangement. You see, the mountains of Niedersachsen reach temperatures quite lower than comfortable, and our people have often fabricated their own clothes, with the limited cotton supply within Bad Harzburg. Trade with your nation would be incredibly beneficial, in protection against the elements of the land.

Best regards,

Oberst Krieger