Announcement from Trouble

Jacapo Saladin

It has become known to the collective of anarchists known as Trouble, that certain TPF members have been engaging in offensive wars against Trouble. We will let this be known that this is not something which is overlooked. It is to be known that any TPF member attacking Trouble will be dealt with the same as any other rogue, as it is clear, as spoken by TPF government, that these are nothing but rogues.

dogbite[TPF]> all we can do.

<IfYouOnlyKnew> Ok, sounds good

<IfYouOnlyKnew> We will only fight those that attack and treat each as a rogue.

<IfYouOnlyKnew> Sound ok?

<dogbite[TPF]> works for me but i cant promiss this wount grow.

<dogbite[TPF]> we never hit without blitzing.

Signed,

iDera

Arcades057

mhippy

born2killu

Cager

Jimbacher

SubLYMonaL

Unavailable Contact

rtellez06

Projek

Scottb24

Reaver

Fresh Prince

Domino

U S O A

Gaeta

TheCrimsonKing

Alexander412

Jacapo Saladin

JoshsName

Deadpool

Felix Von Agnu

Nicky Firenight

Airikr

Serious Business

macgriger

Peavey

silentkiller

jasmine

The MVP

Wicked

Gandroff

Straylight

Lord Bludd II

Treva the renewer

Kashualtties

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has become known to the collective of anarchists known as Trouble, that certain TPF members have been engaging in offensive wars against Trouble. We will let this be known that this is not something which is overlooked. It is to be known that any TPF member attacking Trouble will be dealt with the same as any other rogue, as it is clear, as spoken by TPF government, that these are nothing but rogues.

You play poker? B) Obviously not. Dogbite just sucked you in.

PK

Edited by Panic King

Signed,

iDera

Arcades057

mhippy

born2killu

Cager

Jimbacher

SubLYMonaL

Unavailable Contact

rtellez06

Projek

Scottb24

Reaver

Fresh Prince

Domino

U S O A

Gaeta

TheCrimsonKing

Alexander412

Jacapo Saladin

JoshsName

Deadpool

Felix Von Agnu

Nicky Firenight

Airikr

Serious Business

macgriger

Peavey

silentkiller

jasmine

The MVP

Wicked

Gandroff

Straylight

Lord Bludd II

Treva the renewer

Kashualtties

We at TPF Rogue headquarters accept your dastardly challenge and look forward to all your frivolity, and make special note, that we take exception to your threats and indeed will reciprocate in kind!

I've anarchied one Trouble and beat the snot out of another. I'm hearing how many of you are begging for peace, and one of my wars have already offered. All we've heard from you is talk and lies and weasel moves. You clowns have been picking this fight since the start of the round. Enough with the words. The time for talk is over.

Let's see if you can walk it as well as you talk it.

Come and get us, cause we're coming to get YOU.

God why did I join this alliance. I knew you white people would be nothing but a buncha slack jawed (insert derogatory term here)! I'm a sexual tyranasaurus!

tyrannosaurus.jpg

(me, just chillin outside of the local high school, waiting to pick up some girl)

God why did I join this alliance. I knew you white people would be nothing but a buncha slack jawed (insert derogatory term here)! I'm a sexual tyranasaurus!

tyrannosaurus.jpg

(me, just chillin outside of the local high school, waiting to pick up some girl)

THOSE RACIST MELON FARMERS

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

THOSE RACIST MELON FARMERS

Everybody's a racist. Especially the Trouble alliance. The whole alliance is a lying bunch of lying racists who sit around and liiiiie each other and tell racist jokes! For shame, Trouble.

thats_racist_animated1.gif

I've anarchied one Trouble and beat the snot out of another. I'm hearing how many of you are begging for peace, and one of my wars have already offered. All we've heard from you is talk and lies and weasel moves. You clowns have been picking this fight since the start of the round. Enough with the words. The time for talk is over.

You know, if you destroy your nation by trying to fight us already, you are gonna have a hard time winning the round... and then you won't get the t-shirt and I will be sad for you.

Edited by Gaeta

You know, if you destroy your nation by trying to fight us already, you are gonna have a hard time winning the round... and then you won't get the t-shirt and I will be sad for you.

Enough with your talk. I'm here for war.

Come and get me.

Wow one whole anarchy

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

I don't just walk it. I run it, I skip it and I dance it. Sadly, the last of those never goes too well due to a tragic birth defect resulting in two left feet, but hey, you live but once. Come dance.

Since you didn't have any and you suggested I grow a pair, so I shared. I did my part, you have lots of casualties.

NNow soldier get to work, time to back up all that you say you have.

This is TE, we don't just talk.