Brasil invades the Polish colony in South America

freakwars

OOC:@TheStig I just read that tactic of yours, and how exactly to you have sea-to land artillery in range, while staying out of range of land-to-sea artillery?

Because we just bombed the hell out of your artillery.

Strikethrough tactics continue, pounding the opponents.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The 98,500 troops and 1430 tanks of the Polish Defence Forces retreat and give ground to the Brasillians. Retreating to the defencive works that were built during the lull in fighting. The Polish Forces reorganize and start to rain murderous fire down upon the Brasillians, while the Polish Commander Władysław Spilzmann orders a further 90k troops brought in from Polish holdings and further conscripts from Venezuelan territories under Polish Control"

OOC:the land behind me is pillboxes and defensive works I put up, sorry no mines for you they would be in my territory and that is just illogical

OOC:The mines were laid off to the left, under the cover of darkness

The flanking maneuver was designed to force you towards the minefield, but there was a contingency plan in place in case you retreated to your positions.

IC: The troops re-consolidated, and pushed forward against the enemy lines at two points, while a simultaneous air offensive temporarily tied up the Polish air forces.

"The mobile Polish air defence guns that were deployed along with the Polish forces at the bunkers started shelling the air-forces of the Brasillians driving them off and weakening them to the point they were dispatchable by the Polish Air Force, while this was going on the ground forces of the Polish Defence Corps continued to shell and maim wave after wave of the Brasillian attackers."

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70754 --Proof of the building of the mobile air guns

The British fleet has pulverised the majority of the coastline. Troops stationed on land continue to push into the heart of Brazil, meanwhile the Royal Air Force maintains air superiority.

OOC: when did you land?

"The mobile Polish air defence guns that were deployed along with the Polish forces at the bunkers started shelling the air-forces of the Brasillians driving them off and weakening them to the point they were dispatchable by the Polish Air Force, while this was going on the ground forces of the Polish Defence Corps continued to shell and maim wave after wave of the Brasillian attackers."

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70754 --Proof of the building of the mobile air guns

OOC: They aren't over the anti-aircraft guns, and they are fairly high up, so I don't know ifyou have the range to hit them.

IC: The anti aircraft guns continue to shell the aeroplanes of the Brasillians

OOC: the fact that the planes arent "directly" over the guns doesnt mean i cant still attempt to shoot and further more you say the planes are "high up" meaning I could still attempt to fire upon them and get hits and also if they are too high up they lose effectiveness.

With the Polish territory being treatied to the Americans, Brasil is pulling back all forces and moving them to reinforce the troops fighting the British. We would like to ask the British if we can return to the negotiating table.

"This was started because you recklessly invaded the Polish. You have withdrawn, so that is a start. For now, I suggest we call a ceasefire."