Revolution is afoot

Emperor Stranger

I'm sorry, I guess I under-estimated your incompetence.

I am incompetent even though I am taking on two good-size alliances? Incompetence would dictate that I sit back and whine like what TE has been doing for the past two rounds.

And really, name calling won't stop me. I don't know why people think that name calling will help anyone's problems out. Maybe people call others names because they need a boost in self esteem?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree this is a pointless thread, but some people just have to cause trouble for others. that said ES and his friends can do as they wish(it's only TE after all). Word of advice for them though " The nail that sticks out is the one that gets hammered".

Update: War with AZTEC is canceled for everyone besides me. I just want to have fun with AZTEC by myself.

The coup on TPF is still on. Special circumstances dictate that I temporarily put off any military plans, unfortunately. The reason for this will probably be announced sometime later.

#1 Terrible Comeback

#2 Fail coup on TPF is fail

#3 SDF is going to die in your leadership

#1 Your mom!

#2 TPF is going to get a new government anyways; I figure I might just help push it along.

#4 You have never actually seen me run an alliance..

#1 no u

#2 you're leading SDF, wtf is this now?

#3 to your #4? Fight Club

#1 yes u

#2 I, erm, couped SDF, too. Yea TPF, be very afraid!!!

#3 Fight Club was my TE promise. I promised last round that if TE didn't become more interesting, I would make it more interesting.

I think that the main problem is that people in TE are starting to play like it's SE; it's not. TE is war, not diplomacy. Fight Club fought nearly to the death against AoD, surrender was only given after we were betrayed by certain members in WOLF. Otherwise, I would have continued fighting until the death.

in regards to #4.. i have seen you run an alliance...you ran Orbit Black right into the ground. i'm sure TPF will be happy when you do the same to them.

I did? I ran Orbit Black into the ground as the Minister of Foreign Affairs..? Yes, sir, I had almost no control of OB, therefore it's my fault it was ran into the ground.

the others were inactive giving you basically free reign sorta like me in AI.

Gary8 and Qazzian were indeed less active than me, but if I tried to take power in OB or tried to run it, then Gary8, as the Minister of War (at the time) would surely have put a stop to it. I am sure that Qazzian would have allowed me to take power, too. (I was being sarcastic in the last sentence.)

I was more active, but my loyalty to OB dictated that I leave full power to the leader, and I let the government function as it should. Ask all the old government members and regular members, nearly every decision was voted on. The war with AZTEC, joining WOLF, etc. All were voted on by the government.

Technically speaking, the person to blame would be Eyerack last round for going inactive (though I still HIGHLY respect Eyerack). I am not sure about this round. I don't know how well Gary8 is running things, and I surely don't know the reason why OB is so small this round. Who's to blame for OB going down this round is a mystery to me. (Though I suppose my resignation didn't help.)

I am incompetent even though I am taking on two good-size alliances?

Yeah, I'd say that makes you pretty incompetant. Certainly not leadership quality, someone who would run his nation into the ground over nothing would quite likely do the same for his alliance. If you can't manage your own nation very well, how well would you do as an alliance leader of other people's nations? I guess you're about to find out.

The Overlord of TPF is it's founder, Burning Glory, and he's not going anywhere.

In the esteemed words of the esteemed Itsuki Koizumi:

Fail thread is fail. Fail coup is fail. Thus, fail ES is FAIL.

Yeah, I'd say that makes you pretty incompetant. Certainly not leadership quality, someone who would run his nation into the ground over nothing would quite likely do the same for his alliance. If you can't manage your own nation very well, how well would you do as an alliance leader of other people's nations? I guess you're about to find out.

I can't run my nation very well? My warchest is big enough to keep Mayzie from attacking me. And, until recently, my nation was doing excellent. (Damn LE and their cheap shots!) As for running an alliance, that has absolutely nothing to do with running your nation. Running an alliance differs greatly from running a nation, and I think that you know this.

But yes, as everyone is finding out, I am no longer throwing my nation into war for "nothing". (Though I consider the CB perfectly legit.) In fact, I am allowing my nation to be used as a target for people who hate me rather than letting them take it out on SDF. I wonder, how many alliance leaders are willing to sacrifice their own nations for the good of the alliance?

The Overlord of TPF is it's founder, Burning Glory, and he's not going anywhere.

In the esteemed words of the esteemed Itsuki Koizumi:

Fail thread is fail. Fail coup is fail. Thus, fail ES is FAIL.

Yes, your logic is excellent. Let's not forget that it only takes a single man to change everything. It was a single man last round who brought sixteen alliances together to form a bloc that changed TE for a while. And ironically, it's usually one man who declares war on another alliance. (IE, the leader of the alliance.)

I can't run my nation very well? My warchest is big enough to keep Mayzie from attacking me. And, until recently, my nation was doing excellent. (Damn LE and their cheap shots!) As for running an alliance, that has absolutely nothing to do with running your nation. Running an alliance differs greatly from running a nation, and I think that you know this.

But yes, as everyone is finding out, I am no longer throwing my nation into war for "nothing". (Though I consider the CB perfectly legit.) In fact, I am allowing my nation to be used as a target for people who hate me rather than letting them take it out on SDF. I wonder, how many alliance leaders are willing to sacrifice their own nations for the good of the alliance?

Yes, your logic is excellent. Let's not forget that it only takes a single man to change everything. It was a single man last round who brought sixteen alliances together to form a bloc that changed TE for a while. And ironically, it's usually one man who declares war on another alliance. (IE, the leader of the alliance.)

umm many and if you wish to leave SDF out of this, you shouldn't have brought so much attention to yourself

umm many and if you wish to leave SDF out of this, you shouldn't have brought so much attention to yourself

As I said before, I had no knowledge of SDF's, more specifically, Andrew's, problems before a few hours ago. Had I known, I would never have done any of this. I was also very hesitant to accept this position. It's a very awkward time for me right now, indeed.

Fight Club fought nearly to the death against AoD, surrender was only given after we were betrayed by certain members in WOLF. Otherwise, I would have continued fighting until the death.

hmm betrayed...

Frostbite and MHA against RE

LE and Fark vs TPF

WAPA against GDA

CDT vs TBH

PU and UJA vs SDF

SWAT vs tF

PU vs Red Guard

Black vs AI and SOSB

hmmm! i seems like most people on our side were being pounded into dust! Now tell me, if your own alliance, whom u love more than yourself is in its time of need which i'm sure fight club was, and supposed AI which was actually like 4 people asked you for help. Would you? Most of the people up there had a lot worse chances than you and AI+SOSB were the only ones evenly matched.

As I said before, I had no knowledge of SDF's, more specifically, Andrew's, problems before a few hours ago. Had I known, I would never have done any of this. I was also very hesitant to accept this position. It's a very awkward time for me right now, indeed.

An example of SDF's government.

Last week, a random rouge hit my member. At first i thought it was a raid, but my warriors told me that he stated that my member threatened SDF. I contacted andrew wanting an IRC meet. He read it, no response. The next day i sent another PM to him. Once again, no response.

1. I can't run my nation very well? My warchest is big enough to keep Mayzie from attacking me. And, until recently, my nation was doing excellent. (Damn LE and their cheap shots!) As for running an alliance, that has absolutely nothing to do with running your nation. Running an alliance differs greatly from running a nation, and I think that you know this.

2. But yes, as everyone is finding out, I am no longer throwing my nation into war for "nothing". (Though I consider the CB perfectly legit.) In fact, I am allowing my nation to be used as a target for people who hate me rather than letting them take it out on SDF. I wonder, how many alliance leaders are willing to sacrifice their own nations for the good of the alliance?

3. Yes, your logic is excellent. Let's not forget that it only takes a single man to change everything. It was a single man last round who brought sixteen alliances together to form a bloc that changed TE for a while. And ironically, it's usually one man who declares war on another alliance. (IE, the leader of the alliance.)

1. As you stated, a lot of that cash was start-up cash from when you rerolled. I disagree on the rest as well. Running your own nation is much easer than running an alliance. If you can't do the first very well, I doubt you'll be good at the last. If you make poor decisions with your own nation, it's more than likely you'll make poor decisions with other people's too. I hope you do lead SDF better than you than you use your own nation though. They deserve better.

2. The only people you are fighting are the three AZTEC nations you attacked and three LE nations that atacked you, as LE is honorably defending AZTEC as part of the protectorate agreement from that recent war. We certainly weren't going to bother with you. That shows how seriously we take you, much less this "coup."

3. Not logic, facts. It also wasn't a single man who formed WOLF either. Most of WOLF was in place a couple round previously - including OB, which had been a TPF protectorate during that time. I should think you'd know that much at least. Gabryal just gave it a name and some epaper, and a whole lot more organization. Regardless. BG isn't going anywhere, and your "coup" was/is complete utter fail.

As Itsuki Koizumi points out, we at TPF were a bit busy to worry about FC at the time. Fighting Fark and LE at the same time is quite a challange, and we were outnumbered. We just didn't have any nations left over to go fight anyone else. I don't see the point in holding a grudge over it.

hmm betrayed...

Frostbite and MHA against RE

LE and Fark vs TPF

WAPA against GDA

CDT vs TBH

PU and UJA vs SDF

SWAT vs tF

PU vs Red Guard

Black vs AI and SOSB

Gabryal banning me from #WOLF-TE after never even mentioning my application for admittance to WOLF; TPF poaching Fight Club; AI never coming to help (though, I will admit that their reason was a bit better); OB "forgetting" my resignation letter and becoming mad at me; and a few others that I forgot. (Yes, my memory does fail me sometimes.)

You know what the funny part about it was, though? Even though SDF was fighting TWO sanctioned alliances far more powerful together than SDF, Andrew still promised to help out Fight Club if he could. What was WOLF's response? Oh, Fight Club is too small and not actually in WOLF to help... Yea, shove it up yours WOLF.

hmmm! i seems like most people on our side were being pounded into dust! Now tell me, if your own alliance, whom u love more than yourself is in its time of need which i'm sure fight club was, and supposed AI which was actually like 4 people asked you for help. Would you? Most of the people up there had a lot worse chances than you and AI+SOSB were the only ones evenly matched.

SDF offered help even during their two huge defensive wars. Where was anyone in WOLF? Where was any of my supposed allies during this? The only support I ended up getting was from alliances I never even knew or really cared about at that point.

If I were ever put into such a position where my friends are getting the !@#$ kicked out of them, then even if I am fighting the world, I will still do what I can to defend my friends first, just as SDF did with me. (Alliance first, then friends, then self.)