Sultan Melech Mikhail gets an item in his drop box.

Maelstrom Vortex

Sultan Mikhail gets a box, it has no return address. As he opens it from within he retrieves yet another Imperial Dragon Pendant entwined in a Celtic Knot, unknown to him some other world leaders were receiving similar items. The brass eyes glowed green at him faintly for a short time as he held it, then faded back to a natural bronze. It seemed to stare deep into his soul.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Sultan Mikhail gets a box, it has no return address. As he opens it from within he retrieves yet another Imperial Dragon Pendant entwined in a Celtic Knot, unknown to him some other world leaders were receiving similar items. The brass eyes glowed green at him faintly for a short time as he held it, then faded back to a natural bronze. It seemed to stare deep into his soul.

Mikhail opened the box and pulled out the pendant. He immediately recognized the design as that belonging to Dragonisia. After silently looking at it for a long amount of time, he yelled out, "What is this? A joke! It is sick!" Still despite his feelings, he slipped the pendant into his pocket. As if in some sort of trance, he walked down to garage of the palace and got in a car without a driver or body guards. He turned it on and sped out into the street, cutting off several cars as he got on the Southern Road. He felt the need to head to Karachi.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

As Mikhail stood before Maelstrom's statues, its eyes glowed green. The pendant he carried grew cold and its eyes also glowed green. No one else saw it, but the statue animated and its visage turned to look towards Mikhail. "Hello old friend. Keep my pendant with you. If you need me, simply think of me. (ooc: and send me a message and link me to the post). I have come to tell you of something important.. it's about death.. and how it works on Bob. Change your religion to Statism. The leader of each state is imbued with the incarnation of the soul of the state.. when that leader passes, that spirit travels to the next leader of the state unless the state is utterly destroyed. When a new state rises, a new spirit is born. You currently carry the spirit of the Marscurian Empire within you. That torch burns to some degree within all your people.. I have much to attend to in my passing. I leave you to your work. Come visit the temple of the Fayth in Dragonisian City when you can, I will appreciate the company. Even in death, always at work." He seemed to laugh through Mikhail.. and when the vision was gone, the statue was as it was.. and Mikhail noticed that he had just stopped laughing in the middle of the street.

As Mikhail stood before Maelstrom's statues, its eyes glowed green. The pendant he carried grew cold and its eyes also glowed green. No one else saw it, but the statue animated and its visage turned to look towards Mikhail. "Hello old friend. Keep my pendant with you. If you need me, simply think of me. (ooc: and send me a message and link me to the post). I have come to tell you of something important.. it's about death.. and how it works on Bob. Change your religion to Statism. The leader of each state is imbued with the incarnation of the soul of the state.. when that leader passes, that spirit travels to the next leader of the state unless the state is utterly destroyed. When a new state rises, a new spirit is born. You currently carry the spirit of the Marscurian Empire within you. That torch burns to some degree within all your people.. I have much to attend to in my passing. I leave you to your work. Come visit the temple of the Fayth in Dragonisian City when you can, I will appreciate the company. Even in death, always at work." He seemed to laugh through Mikhail.. and when the vision was gone, the statue was as it was.. and Mikhail noticed that he had just stopped laughing in the middle of the street.

"My, um, ghosty friend, I cannot just change. One, our laws say I must be either a Jew or Muslim. I truly believe in the Lord almighty, and I cannot just abandon my beliefs. Also, I no longer have the spirit of the Marscurian Empire. It left me when I abandoned our lands, and it resides in the spirit of Dragonisia." Before Mikhail could finish what he wanted to say, the spirit of Maelstrom passed from him, leaving him looking up at the now-inanimate statue. "Hmm," Mikhail said to himself, "my gut tells me to investigate this further." Several days went by, and although Mikhail tried to continue work as usual, he couldn't forget what he had seen. Finally, he had enough and decided to head to where Maelstrom told him to.

On the news that night, a story went out:

Starting tomorrow, the Sultan is heading on a diplomatic trip to the Dragon Empire, specifically the state of Dragonisia. Officials have not sent out a statement regarding the suprise trip, they only mentioned that the Sultan insisted that the trip was of a high importance.

The next day, the plane departed from Marscury and landed in the Dragonian capital. A pseudo-ceremony was set up, and some brief handshakes with minor officials occured for the cameras. When the crowds left, Mikhail immediately made his way for the Temple of Fayth, the pendant in hand.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail