lonewolfe2015

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=123647

Ruler Name: BlkFlmTS

Resources: Furs and Wheat

Circle Request: Anything that you can fit Furs and Wheat into. god i hate my resources so much

Waiting list addition.

**Stats for our program**

In 5 months of work we've completed 15 trade circles.

We have currently 5 of our 16 finished and are in the process of being paired up into their circle.

6 of our 16 circles need one resource pair to be finished!

So come be a part of this program, it works ;)

Ready to Start Circle 8............Let me know.

Maroon Trade Circles

maroontc2.gif

[b]Nation Link[/b]: 
[b]Ruler Name[/b]: 
[b]Resources[/b]: 
[b]Circle Request[/b]:

Rules:

• If you aren't in a circle or on the waiting list within 2 days of posting, please bump your application to the program.
  • If you sign up and you change your mind later, tell us before the circle is complete PLEASE.
  • Maroon only, no exceptions.
  • If you need help getting a harbor, please include that in your application and we will try and get you aid from members of your circle to get a harbor, or through tech deals with alliances.
  • You must be a member of an alliance with At Least 10 members, or holding a protectorate if smaller.
  • I will edit circles at my discretion in order to fit members in as best as possible. If you pick a circle type, I will keep you in it.
  • You may apply for a listed circle, or request another circle type. It is up to ME when I decide to stop accepting new circles and when I bring in new ones. If you suggest a new circle type and do not have others involved already you are responsible for recruiting to it, that is not my job. Please clearly detail the circle that you are making.
  • Lastly, please remember, I am not entitled to recruiting for your circle or finishing it myself. I am just here to help the circle be seen by more people and get filled, if you join it is your responsibility to help unless you can wait for the people volunteering to get it handled.

A complete list of active trade circles can be found here.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t6R...amp;output=html

This is your public link to see progress on circles, we will periodically put updates next to each circle for what we are doing, whether it is verification PMs to make sure everyone is still in the circle, or notice that your circle has been completed.

If you are not in a circle, you will be on the waiting list. If you have questions about your circle you may direct any of them to me in-game at this link.

Remember, Patience is a virtue. Get snippy with us and we'll drop you.

Stats for our Program prior to the New Year

• We have completed 15 total Maroon Trade Circles.
  • 14 of those 15 circles included the Uranium resource.
  • We have a track record in which only 4 trade circles have broken, and all of whom have been fixed or are being fixed if they notified us.
  • We have completed 5 3BR Fish/Uranium sets.
  • We have completed 4 Varying 5BR sets.
  • We have completed 1 4BR set.
  • We have completed 2 8BR sets.
  • We have completed 3 3BR Affluent Population sets.

I have uranium and water

I need Gold & Coal combo

Also willing to sell tech for the right price.

Willing to create or join trade circle.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=371249

I want to add that I need the following to form a 7 Bonus Resource trade circle: Asphalt, Automobiles, Steel, Microchips, Radiation-Cleanup, Beer, Construction.

These resources are needed for the circle: lumber, iron, marble, alluminum, oil, rubber, gold, lead, coal, wheat.

I have Water and Uranium. Those who are interested in this type of circle ONLY send me a message to my cyber nation titled "7 BR Circle". Maroon Team Only. Thanks.

Edited by Aria Invictus

I want to add that I need the following to form a 7 Bonus Resource trade circle: Asphalt, Automobiles, Steel, Microchips, Radiation-Cleanup, Beer, Construction.

These resources are needed for the circle: lumber, iron marble, alluminum, oil, rubber, gold, lead, coal, wheat.

I have Water and Uranium. Those who are interested in this type of circle ONLY send me a message to my cyber nation titled "7 BR Circle". Maroon Team Only. Thanks.

Edited by Aria Invictus

These resources are needed for the circle: lumber, iron, marble, alluminum, oil, rubber, gold, lead, coal, wheat.

Please do not advertise your own circles or requests here, this is for people joining the circles I have or that have created their own and have names already there by which they give me.

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=186761

Ruler Name: SWAT128

Resources: aluminum and gold

Circle Request: 3BR Gold + Uranium

This is going to require help on your part if I do this, post people won't sign up for a 3BR Gold and Uranium if there is Fish and Uranium circles open.

Everyone else you've been put on the waiting list.

TTKers above 10k NS without circles (no rush, just use them if you can):

Veritas

aluminum rubber

Empress Isabella

coal uranium

austinkwillis

marble water

Mongose VIII Hermany

fish wine

deadbycheese

lead rubber

Gran the Terrible

furs gems

Pirate Jim

lead pigs

billy

cattle lumber

Mikey the Great

coal wine

moto71

gems wine

Mark Hanson

aluminum wine

Velliscig

gems spices

DonGiovanni023

cattle wheat

zugy343

pigs spices

tiger c

lumber wine

Klashodash

coal silver

Emperor HARM

cattle lead

Boxcar Ego

rubber water

Roc_999

uranium wine

Alexander D Great

lumber silver

majorawesome

coal gold

Chuck

cattle coal (he has resources of different colors atm)

varson117

fish wheat

Vivicide

coal fish

innout

iron lumber

Fatima Assani

oil water

Jenz IV Founder

cattle pigs

ash1988

oil pigs

This is going to require help on your part if I do this, post people won't sign up for a 3BR Gold and Uranium if there is Fish and Uranium circles open.

Everyone else you've been put on the waiting list.

I'll settle for a worse circle as long as it has uranium in it.

Already made the circle and have you in it

I was looking at circle 11, we only need Aluminum and Fish!

Why not go with wheat instead of fish and get beer and same booster in population.

Good catch, I did that. I wasn't the one who made that circle.

Nation Link: Cristanova

Ruler Name: Cristela

Resources: Uranium Wheat

Circle Request: 3BR+

Added

I'll settle for a worse circle as long as it has uranium in it.

Ok, Circle 15 then.Thanks.

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/message.asp?ID=46573075

Resources: Water and Uranium

Circle Request: 5br trade circle with scholars and uranium.

Need trades now, or when complete? When Completed

Did ya read the rules? Yes

I don't have a 5BR right now, I do have a 3BR (Circle 3) you'd fit into. Otherwise you'll need to wait.

A bump for my nation :)

Especially since one of my current trades was just deleted for inactivity.

TheSchu

Circles are closing up right now, we'll try and squeeze you into the next one we make, but due to your tough resources I'll have to figure something out.

Edited by lonewolfe2015