Melony Star

Acca Dacca

A flash of light zoomed through the sky away from the wasteland that resulted from the clash between Hecate and Agamemnon. freakwars was running... running from everything. Agamemnon, his quest for vengeance, what was left of his home. As the sun slid before the horizon, he realized with horror that he was losing power. Looking below him, he saw the lights of a city. He came down hard, plowing a furrow in the sidewalk.

Reflexively, Carl winced, but Dylan had fortunately switched off his power before he yelled. He did notflinch, casually waving aside any debris could hit him or melony. He wasn't quite in time to prevent Dylan from being hit, but he at least managed to minimize the impact so that the boy wasn't seriously hurt.

He stared at the newcomer, curious but unable to show it, waiting for them to speak.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

He was glowing? That was interesting. He reached out with his senses, trying to fathom the mystery of this man. The human body is composed of over well over three-quarters water, so he should be able to sense SOMEthing.

"You first," he answered the man's question in his usual emotionless voice.

He was glowing? That was interesting. He reached out with his senses, trying to fathom the mystery of this man. The human body is composed of over well over three-quarters water, so he should be able to sense SOMEthing.

"You first," he answered the man's question in his usual emotionless voice.

OOC:Sorry I took so long

IC: "I am freakwars, the God-Emperor of the Andonain people. "

"And how do you plan on doing that," he asked in his emotionless tones, "when you can't even completely control your own power?"

She looked at him puzzled, and with a twist of her neck she looked at him lopsided.

"Who do you think you are? My mother? If you dont want to help, back off."

She turned her attention away from the group. She began to walk several paces, and peered down the street. She looked down the other way.

'Noone.'

As the group continued its discussion, introductions, and blatant arguing, she made her way across the street to a darkened house. She surveyed the area, then returned her view to the door. She touched the wooden panels that held the frame to the door next to the lock. She burnt them to a crisp, but had to extinguish a fire that almost caught the store bordering the house. She whistled over to the group. Hoping they'd get a hint.

She looked up, it was getting dark, and the brew of thunder approached. She sighed and talked upwards as if there was someone to retrieve her message,

"So this is who you send me? Sammy?"

She made her way inside to find an electric box and a cup of tea.

OOC:Sorry I took so long

IC: "I am freakwars, the God-Emperor of the Andonain people. "

"Very well, you introduced yourself. I am Carl Standish. Some people call me the Elementalist."

She looked at him puzzled, and with a twist of her neck she looked at him lopsided.

"Who do you think you are? My mother? If you dont want to help, back off."

She turned her attention away from the group. She began to walk several paces, and peered down the street. She looked down the other way.

'Noone.'

As the group continued its discussion, introductions, and blatant arguing, she made her way across the street to a darkened house. She surveyed the area, then returned her view to the door. She touched the wooden panels that held the frame to the door next to the lock. She burnt them to a crisp, but had to extinguish a fire that almost caught the store bordering the house. She whistled over to the group. Hoping they'd get a hint.

She looked up, it was getting dark, and the brew of thunder approached. She sighed and talked upwards as if there was someone to retrieve her message,

"So this is who you send me? Sammy?"

She made her way inside to find an electric box and a cup of tea.

The whistle did indeed get his attention, and he remembered her earlier piqued response.

"Listen, girl," he said as he followed her inside. "You need to learn not to take offense at everything someone else says." Being incapable of expressing emotion otherwise, he had to let his words do the expressing. "Believe it or not, I do want to help. But I don't want to fight next to an unstable element," he said, emphasizing the last word with a ball of flame in each hand, and a third a moment later. He actually juggled them like physical balls to illustrate how much control he had over them, before extinguishing them one by one.

"Now, the polite thing to sdo would be to actually tell each other our names, don't you agree? I am Carl," he stated, holding out a hand in a clear offer to shake hands.