Probation Period

Gecko

BlackCats-TE_Flag.png

Black Cats hereby pro-nounce a probation period for Fight Club. No player, under any alliance affiliation other than Army of Darkness, may attack Fight Club. If these terms are broken, Black Cats will declare an open war upon the/those alliance/s. This does not constitute a declaration of war against Army of Darkness, and does not mean we want war with Army of Darkness. After 7 days, it will be decided whether will will protect Fight Club from any alliance affiliation, or drop the probation terms completely.

This is your first warning. Do not violate the terms and conditions again.

/s

KA

even though i'm allies with you guys and stuff but i think its becoming Infra Hugging times now. I mean just either declare war and help them out or not at all bro. Either that, or just sign a Protectorate agreement

EDIT: SRSBSNS :D

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

even though i'm allies with you guys and stuff but i think its becoming Infra Hugging times now. I mean just either declare war and help them out or not at all bro. Either that, or just sign a Protectorate agreement

EDIT: SRSBSNS :D

I will be getting protection from SDF soon enough probably.

Thanks Emperor Stranger, you've help me find all kinds of little AA's to roll. I could never thank you enough.

Congratulation on your pact w/ Black Cats. Day late and a dollar short.

We appreciated the courtesy for our War games none the less.

Have fun on the battlefield :D

-Ash

Thanks Emperor Stranger, you've help me find all kinds of little AA's to roll. I could never thank you enough.

Congratulation on your pact w/ Black Cats. Day late and a dollar short.

We appreciated the courtesy for our War games none the less.

Have fun on the battlefield :D

-Ash

If wasnt really a pact....

honestly, I wrote it up, and right before I posted it, asked him if it was ok. ES didnt come to me, this was of our own decree.

And its to keep it a fair fight, I dont want some mega curbstomp thingy.