Emergency Imperial Senate Meeting

Colerich Krieg

Imperial Poll  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Setting: In New Berlin, Madrid, an Imperial meeting is held between the people's elected council, the president, and the Emperor. Media reporters from around the globe are watching.

The Emperor looks on as the Councilman speak.

04_PSP_metrac.jpg

*Approx. 50 Councilman, 500+ civilians and the Emperors staff are watching on. Along with the Reporters.*

Councilman A: I say we HANG THEM ALL! Liyban and Molakian officals!

Councilman B: I concur! they sought to murder us all! They should be punished!

*The Emperor looks on, glaring eyes, not saying a thing. He in fact hasnt spoke since the invasion.*

Councilman C: I say we use operation wipeout, and put our Nuclear missiles into full production, and smite them from the Globe!

Councilman A: Aye! Death to the invaders!

Emperor: SILENCE.

*The Council Senate and everyone turn to the Emperor.*

Councilman D: THE EMPEROR SPEAKS! WHAT SO YOU, OUR LORD?

Emperor: And the call ME THE FASCIST HARDLINER?! LISTEN TO ALL OF YOU. PATHETIC. LIKE ANIMALS YOU SEEK TO DEVOUR YOURSELVES AND OTHERS.

Councilman A: With all due respect mein Kaiser, YOU did initiate Operation Execution,

Emperor: OPERATION EXECUTION WAS A NESSACRY STEP TO INSURE OUR SOVIERNTY, OPERATION EXECUTION WAS A VICTORY FOR THE EMPIRE, BUT A DEFEAT FOR MANKIND.

Councilman B: The other nations call us Aggressors and an Evil fascist Regime! Our people are happy, whom are they to judge us?

Emperor: Your right but the ignorance of other nations cannot be corrected any simple task, Councilman.

Councilman C: What say you on the Liberation of France? We were called Imperialists, expantionists! Death to the Slanderers of the Empire!

Emperor: I WILL HERE NO MORE OF THIS.

All of you, has it ever occured to you, that we are talking about other HUMAN BEINGS? PEOPLE. MOTHERS. FATHERS. BROTHERS. SISTERS. HUSBANDS. WIVES. I care not what ethnicity these people call themselves, Molakians, Libyans, whatever it be, they are people, like you and I.

Councilman B: What about the Liberation..

Emperor: THE LIBERATION WAS A STEP WE TOOK TO GIVE THE PEOPLE OF FRANCE A BETTER LIFE, ORDER, FREEDOM, FREEDOM OF FEAR OF BEING RANSACKED AND MURDERED BY THE ANARCHISTS.

The liberation was not something we did for praise. We didnt do it for reward. Why did we do it I ask you? Because simply it is the RIGHT THING TO DO. He who seeks reward or praise for his good deeds is indeed as Satanical as Lucifer himself.

Councilman C: But, the accusations..

Emperor: LET THEM ACCUSE US! LET THEM! I CARE NOT. FOR HE WHO HELPS HIS FELLOW MAN IN GOOD WILL HAS A PLACE BEYOND THE HEAVENS, THE ANGELS, THE SKYS, AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD IN ETERNAL BLISS! THAT SHOULD BE REWARD ENOUGH FOR THE SIMPLEST OF GOOD DEEDS WE HAVE TO ACHIEVE ON THIS EARTH.

Councilman A: The Emperor is right. However we must insure our citizens saftey from such an invasion ever again! We must build our Military..

Emperor: I SHALL HAVE NO SUCH THING. I REFUSE TO STEP TO THEIR LEVEL.

Councilman B: My Lord, What about the Scottish and Euzkadians?

Emperor: I feel like Im talking to a wall. Have my preachings taught you ANTYHING? Have my Reformist views shown you the Way? We need not build a Military Force to counter a Scottish Invasion. I refuse it. We must show the world that we have the will to defend our land but at the same time the Will to reach out and reform the world to a Peaceful place. Operation Execution was a last resort step we had to take to insure our saftey. We cannot use these events as an excuse to spread fear throughout the world of a Imperial Invasion Force.

We must step away from our Fascist hardlinings. We must embrace Centralism as the true philosophy to not lean to any Extreme but to meet in the middle for the greater good of mankind. This I preach upon you all...

*The Emperor sees his people looking on to him as a Pascist or a Coward...*

My People, today marks a new beginning in our times. This much, I vow to you all. The history of these days will be written by blood. Wars. Violence, and unspeakable acts of horror. But if are those who will deny us Peace, our rightful place in the universe, then, we will unleash such TERRIBLE vengeance.. That Generations yet unborne, will CRY OUT IN ANGUISH..

However, I will also vow, we will use any means necessary, to insure the world and ourselves that we are good people, however a Semi-Authoritarian state, we are nevertheless a peaceful one, and our people are happy. We do not seek war. We seek a peaceful exsistance. Yes, we invaded France, but we did not overthrow a Soviergn state. We overthrew EVIL, MURDEROUS ANARCHISTS. Let it be seen that those who slander us for this are in support of the Anarchy that took place. Let them degrade their own names, for we can sleep at night knowing what we did was for the good of the French people.

My People, I ask upon you today. You will walk out of this Senate hall. You will ask for crossing of the Scottish Wall. You will find the NEAREST Person next to you.

You will shake his hand, and tell him you respect him.

You will take his shoulders, and tell him you are his brother.

You will take his body, you will embrace him as your fellow human being, and you will cry on his shoulder. You will thank him for existing on this earth, and you will thank him for allowing you to co exist along with him. You will do these things, and you will pray, you will repent, for only God knows the future of ourselves, and our nation.

My People, I have given you Pride. Purpose, I have given you Authority but along with that Freedom. I will continue to bestow these things until the earth is blown to oblivion. This much I ask: Rejoice. Embrace your blessings, and brush off the evils. Embrace your Freedom, your family, your exsistance. For our time on this earth is too small to let pass by..

*The Emperor's eyes water, he slowly walks out of the Senate, and towards his Personal Office.*

This much, I vow to you all. The history of these days will be written by blood. Wars. Violence, and unspeakable acts of horror. But if are those who will deny us Peace, our rightful place in the universe, then, we will unleash such TERRIBLE vengeance.. That Generations yet unborne, will CRY OUT IN ANGUISH..

The Aether Empire thinks he plays too many video games and that their statements concerning nuclear weapons is questionable at best. They have to be able to build planes first :P.

OOC: Just to say my Imperial Legion are still in your nation Krieg. Also don't blame you about Killzone mate as it is an awesome game series.

IC: Outside the meeting hall the Colonel Klass of the Imperial Legion stood at ease waiting for the Emperor to leave the room, he had four soldiers with him as a personal guard but they weren't truly needed but it hadn't got to where he was by taking chances. Then the doors opened and the Emperor walked out heading for his office, gesturing for his men to follow Klass quickened his pace to catch up to the Emperor. "Ah my good Emperor it is nice to see you in full health. Come we have much to discuss" said Colonel Klass as he stepped forward and opened the door for the Emperor.

OOC: Yup, 18,200 of my men are still in Krieg... Also, there should be "No he is a fascist, and is :awesome: for it"

IC: The NoN is troubled at this sign of reforms after international pressure has been brought upon you. If you truely wish to reform, then godspeed, but if you are reforming to bend to the International community's will, then this is a sign off weakness... catering to the undesirables: the left, the democrats, the hippies, will only result in further demands

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: Yup, 18,200 of my men are still in Krieg... Also, there should be "No he is a fascist, and is :awesome: for it"

IC: The NoN is troubled at this sign of reforms after international pressure has been brought upon you. If you truely wish to reform, then godspeed, but if you are reforming to bend to the International community's will, then this is a sign off weakness... catering to the undesirables: the left, the democrats, the hippies, will only result in further demands

"This does not have the appearance of appeasement...if it were, he would not have stated so firmly what will happen in case of invasion."

The Republic of the United Netherlands understands the anger and rage of the Councilmen. For us it was like looking at a part of history we still struggle with and try to forget that it ever happened, our Civil War. Back then the same kind of words were spoken in our Council and they led to nothing but unspeakable horror- brother to brother, countrymen for no other reason but political disputes. We pray that the Krieg Empire will never make the same mistake

But we agree with the words of the Emperor and with his humane approach as centralism and coalition governments have shown to be more beneficial then murder. Who would have thought, two or three years ago that the House of Orange would be welcome to stay in our midst ? No one would have guessed it. We hear the same moderation, idealism and human emotions in the words of the Emperor as we heard in the words of our Federal President- once himself a General that saw the horror of battle and vowed never to go down that path again.

OOC: To avoid Double posting Im going to reply in bulk.

To the Netherlands:

The Empire is greatful for your support. We hope our Friendship floruishes.

To Nod:

The NoN is troubled at this sign of reforms after international pressure has been brought upon you. If you truely wish to reform, then godspeed, but if you are reforming to bend to the International community's will, then this is a sign off weakness... catering to the undesirables: the left, the democrats, the hippies, will only result in further demands

This is not appeasement. We announced Centralist reforms LONG before the invasion of our homeland. It is a step that will eventually lead to a better government and nation as a whole, for the people, and for the leaders.

What exactly is this speech meant for? Besides being inflammatory against nations that, for what ever reason, almost destroyed your entire way of life.

Hardly Inflammatory. We are very thankful for the support we recived, and it opened our eyes to a brighter future, a future we are choosing to take.

Outside the meeting hall the Colonel Klass of the Imperial Legion stood at ease waiting for the Emperor to leave the room, he had four soldiers with him as a personal guard but they weren't truly needed but it hadn't got to where he was by taking chances. Then the doors opened and the Emperor walked out heading for his office, gesturing for his men to follow Klass quickened his pace to catch up to the Emperor. "Ah my good Emperor it is nice to see you in full health. Come we have much to discuss" said Colonel Klass as he stepped forward and opened the door for the Emperor.

Emperor: "Indeedly so, friend. Shall we talk in my Office or perhaps in your nation? Whatever the choosing."

We are utterly disgusted at the Emperor of the Empire of Krieg. How he continues to bend his sub-ordinates to his will, Fascism in its purest form. We wonder, however, whether it is the Emperor's fault, or if all Krieg-councilmen are just spineless, noodly cowards.

Time will tell.

We are utterly disgusted at the Emperor of the Empire of Krieg. How he continues to bend his sub-ordinates to his will, Fascism in its purest form. We wonder, however, whether it is the Emperor's fault, or if all Krieg-councilmen are just spineless, noodly cowards.

Time will tell.

"Your statement is filled with Ignorance and Intolerance. I ask you, who is the real Fascist? The one who attempts to Reform or the one who slanders the Reformer..."

Neither of those definitions are that of a Fascist. The only intolerance that we have, is that of a Fascist. Fascism has been proven, time and time again, to be unhelpful to any population, for not only is it usually run by a complete madman, it also gets the scorn of the world, bringing more bad upon it.

No, you sir, are the Fascist. Saying you're not a fascist doesn't make you any less fascist, as sitting in your garage makes you a car.

Neither of those definitions are that of a Fascist. The only intolerance that we have, is that of a Fascist. Fascism has been proven, time and time again, to be unhelpful to any population, for not only is it usually run by a complete madman, it also gets the scorn of the world, bringing more bad upon it.

No, you sir, are the Fascist. Saying you're not a fascist doesn't make you any less fascist, as sitting in your garage makes you a car.

"I Shall comment on your accusations with a statement I made before my people."

"LET THEM ACCUSE US! LET THEM! I CARE NOT. FOR HE WHO HELPS HIS FELLOW MAN IN GOOD WILL HAS A PLACE BEYOND THE HEAVENS, THE ANGELS, THE SKYS, AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD IN ETERNAL BLISS! THAT SHOULD BE REWARD ENOUGH FOR THE SIMPLEST OF GOOD DEEDS WE HAVE TO ACHIEVE ON THIS EARTH."

Please, use whatever means you want to justify your fascism, I'm always delighted to hear what cockamanybullcrap story Fascists can come up with - but don't use religion as your crutch. Religion is the one thing that is constant amongst the world - if you do intend to justify your fascism, use something that not every other Fascist regime has used, please.

Thank you.

Please, use whatever means you want to justify your fascism, I'm always delighted to hear what cockamanybullcrap story Fascists can come up with - but don't use religion as your crutch. Religion is the one thing that is constant amongst the world - if you do intend to justify your fascism, use something that not every other Fascist regime has used, please.

Thank you.

"Once again we brush off these ridiculous remarks."