Cruise and Air Soldier Casulaties

It would seem that air and cruise attacks should have the ability cause soldier casualties. In theory, airstrikes and cruise missles could be sent by the attacking nation to concentrait on troop positions, barracks etc. Even causing tank destruction would suggest loss of sodiers, both in the tanks themselves and in Infantry who usually accompany tanks.

There could be some tech, infra and perhaps improvement/wonder requirements in order to enable troop destruction. For instance If a nation qualifies for L3 aircraft and has a satelite improvement, air attacks would cause a ratio of soldier loss.

IMHO it would add a little somethin.

Interesting idea, but nations without aircraft capability or the funds for them wouldn't stand a chance. It would be somewhat similar to 4 ground attacks possibly 6 a day. Now if we could deploy troops more than once a day.......things could get interesting.

Edit:-To correct grammar and missing letters to say the least, not even I understood it once I read it later. :)

Edited by Kingneptune

Interesting idea, but nations without aircraft capability or the funds for them wouldn't stand a chance.

In Modern Warfare, a Nation without a healthy airforce doesn't have a chance against one who does. Also, Emperor, I disapprove of being able to deploy twice a day. The fact that you can buy back any lost troops instantly at home seems unrealistic enough, and It would allow a nation to engage 3-4other nations with little more effort than 1 or 2, which seems a bit far-fetched to me. Overall, I like this idea, I don't think the ratio should be very high, but it would definitely do something to make airforces more potent.