The horror, the horror...

HHAYD

IC: Somewhere in the northern part of Michigan, in a forest:

It was Oct 31st, the Halloween Holiday. There was an ordinary one story house right next to a forest and a road. Two couples, Sander and Bobby lived alone in that house, not expecting anyone to come knocking on the door shouting, "Trick or Treat!" However, they did have a party with two of their friends, not realizing that something bad was going to happen soon.

"How is your accounting company going?" asked Sander. "The usual, profits are barely increasing ever since the economy sort of stalled." replied Greg. "Haven't any of you heard of that one report where the police found three mutilated bodies in a campsite on the other side of this forest yesterday? They think it was a pack of dogs or something since there were muddy and bloody paw prints all around bodies." said Har. "I doubt those pack of dogs or something to have the energy to travel 20 miles to get here." replied Bobby.

"We have to go now, its 11 o'clock." yawned Greg as she grabbed her coat. "Same here." said Har as he grabs his jacket. Both of them stepped out of the front door as Sander and Bobby waved bye. Har opened his car door, stepped in from the left side as Greg entered the car through the right side, and shoved the key into the ignition while turning it.

Nothing happens

"Eh?" Har asked himself as he turns the key four times, but the engine coughs and sputters, refusing to start. "Aw this piece of junk..." mumbled Har as he steps back out. "You can stay in our house for the night." replied Sander when she noticed their car wasn't starting up. "Thanks, our car is broken." replied Har as both of them stepped out of their car while closing the car doors and entered the couples' house again.

"Well, both of you can sleep in the living room, would that be fine?" asked Sander. "Sure." replied Greg as they took off their coat and jacket. "Why are they staying in our house for the night?" asked Bobby. "Their car won't start up." replied Sander as she walked back into the bathroom.

Meanwhile...

A large group of wolves, bears, and dogs were sneaking through the forest, moving toward the source of the light and noise. There was something in common with them, they were infected with the Rage parasite that escaped from the CCDP (Control Center of Disease and Prevention) research building during the failed Hello Kitty Gang's raid.

------------------------------------------------

OOC: I am going to try to give my first horror story a try, and here is the post where I left off a bit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1625163

Don't expect an epidemic to occur yet, I am not planning on RPing that for while.

Edited by HHAYD

12:00 AM:

"You hear that noise Greg?" asked Har. "Yeah, probably a pack of wolves or something." replied Greg as he turns the light on, walks toward the glass door, and opened the shade.

A bear and a group of angry looking dogs stares at Greg

"Oh sh-" was all Greg said as the bear bashed open the glass door with one swipe and charged into the living room, including the dogs. "Help me!" Greg screamed as the bear ripped open his stomach.

"Back off you clowns!" yelled Har as he karate kicked at one of the dogs, sending it flying at the bear. The group of dogs turned toward Har and charged at him. "To the kitchen!" Har thought as he dashes into the kitchen and grabs something to defend himself, a frying pan.

BONG!

SMACK!

BING!

WHAM!

The group of dogs backed off as the bear came charging into the kitchen, targeting Har. "Aw that is no fair..." was the last sentence he said as the bear slashed and torn off his head.

--------------------------------------------

"Do you hear that honey?" Sandy asked. "That doesn't sound good..." replied Bobby when they heard screams and yelling. "I am going to call the police..." Sandy said as she turns on the table light and dials the police number.

"This is the emergency police operator. What is the problem and where are you?"

"I heard screams and yelling, not to mention the glass door breaking and loud footsteps in the living and kitchen room. Address is 190 Forest road." replied Sandy.

"Alright, keep your window and door locked, do not try to check what is going on. We will be there shortly."

The bedroom window shatters as a pack of wolves jump through it.

"What the?" Bobby asked himself.

The wolves jumped onto Sandy, ripping her into shreds as Bobby grabs his hunting rifle from the closet, loads it, and fired it at the wolves. However, the gunfire attracted attention from the dogs and the bear in the kitchen and living room, so they simply charged toward the direction of the noise, and bashed down the wall, yes, the freaking wall instead of the door.

"What this I don't even..." Bobby mumbled as the pack of dogs, wolves, and the bear charged at him with blood and gore smeared on them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning:

"Jesus Christ, you ever seen something like this?" asked the police chief as the crime scene investigators took pictures of the shredded bodies (some of them were mostly bones), paw prints, the smashed wall, and broken window and glass door.

"It sure looks similar to what happened to the three campers two days ago." replied one of the investigators.

"You think it is those rogue animals again?" asked the police chief.

"Obviously, not even dogs, wolves, and bears infected with rabies would do such thing. I suspect there is something odd going on, just look at that wall. What ever happened, those animals must had chosen to bash down the wall instead of the door. Insane." replied the investigator.

A police officer is heard running outside and vomiting...

Edited by HHAYD

A few days later, in a nearby town:

The residents in the town were worried about the two incidents of people being slaughtered by forest animals and an incident where a man was attacked by those insane animals and survived, but most of them thought those animals wouldn't just come charging into the town.

They were right, but somebody is going to take those infected animals' position for the day...

---------------------------------

In the Corner Bar, 10:00 PM:

"Hey Josn, want to head back home? There isn't any fun here anymore ever since that Halloween incident." asked Matthew. "Sure, besides, this bar is closing soon, is that right boss?" replied Josh who chugged down the last of his beer. "Yep, you guys better get going." replied the bartender.

Matthew and Josh then exited the bar and begin to walk all the way home since they knew they were going to be drunk at the bar beforehand. "You see those two hugging each other over there?" asked Josh. "Yeah, just a man and a woman kissing each other." Matthew replied.

They turned around and headed for home, not noticing that...

The woman's head falls off as the man continue to eat her flesh a few seconds after Matthew and Josh turned around...

Edited by HHAYD

The next morning:

"Aw darn it, no cereal in the cabinet, looks like I have to make a quick trip to that Quickstop store." yawned Matthew. He opened the front door, stepped out, and closed it, forgetting to lock it as usual.

Something was odd though. There were garbage thrown all over on the street, blood smeared on walls, lamp posts, the road, and bashed cars. As he walked down the street, unaware of anything wrong since he was so preoccupied with buying a box of cereal and had hangover from last night's drinking.

Suddenly, a person came running past him, screaming as three other infected people chased the person. Still unaware that anything is wrong, he walked past a car with a smashed windshield and blood smeared all over it.

And what happens? He doesn't even react to it. After several minutes of walking while ignoring nearby zombies, he entered the store, slipping on a pool of blood, but walked on until he reached the cereal section where some of the boxes were smeared with blood and smashed. He picked up one of the boxes, walked up the cash register, slapped $3 dollar onto the counter in front of a cashier's detached head and left the store.

He then walked back into the house, still forgetting to lock the door and noticed Josh was staring out the window. "What is it Josh?" asked Matthew as he places the box of cereal on the table. "There is a girl in our backyard, she's just standing there." replied Josh. "I am going to go up to her and ask her to leave." yawned Matthew as he opens the backyard door and steps into the fenced backyard, with Josh following close behind him.

"Excuse me? Ma'am?" asked Matthew. "She isn't responding at all..." said Josh. "Ah screw her then." replied Matthew as he picks up a rock and throws it at her.

The rock bounces off the girl's shoulder

"Nice aim" said Josh. "Oh shush you, you really think I was mean enough to aim for her head?" replied Matthew. The girl turns around and begin to walk toward them after stabling a bit.

"Oh look, she's drunk!" exclaimed Matthew. "AHAHAHA!!" they both laughed as the girl, who turned out to be infected, continued to walk toward them. "Excuse me, but can you leave our backyard? The door out to our front yard is right over there." said Matthew as he points at the door, which was smashed down.

Not responding the zombie girl continued to walk toward them, and then lunged at Matthew. "Get her off of me!" yelled Matthew as he tries to shove the girl off of him. "Hold on a second!" replied Josh as he runs back into the house. "What?!" shouted Matthew.

About a minute later, Josh came running back into the backyard, with a camera. "Smile!" said Josh. Matthew and the zombie girl turned toward Josh as he flashed the camera. Matthew finally managed to shove the girl off. "Leave, us, alone!" said Matthew as he pushes the zombie girl away, causing it to stumble and fall onto a broken wooden post, punching a 3 cm hole through it's stomach.

Josh and Matthew started at the girl as it begin to get back up. "Erm, can I take some more pictures?" asked Josh. "No." replied Matthew.

"Urrgh..."

They both turned around, coming face to face with another zombie that was missing an arm. "Run away!" they both shouted as they ran back into the house.

---------

OOC: So far, there are two types of zombies that they met:

Fast: They can run very fast and can gain ground between the survivor and them quickly, but can feel pain. A gunshot to their limbs or non-critical body parts will disable them for about a minute and will slow them down. They are also sensitive to noise, pain, and light.

Slow: Obviously, they are slow, but can not feel pain. Blow off their limbs and they will try to reach you. A 10 cm hole in their stomach? They live, until they bleed to death. Both legs blown off? Expect them to try to crawl toward you. Head or chest shots are the most efficient way of killing them. Not very sensitive to noise though, but light and extremely loud noise will attract them.

Also, the Rage parasites can infect bears, rodents, humans, monkeys, dogs, and cats.

Edited by HHAYD

"What the heck was that?" Josh asked. "I don't know, lets check the news." replied Matthew as he turns on the TV.

Skeptical reports of what it seems like are zombies attacking local towns in the county of Ottawa. Law authorities suspect that around last week, the two murder incidents were caused by animals infected with the zombie disease. It has been confirmed by the CDCP that the Rage Parasite was the cause of the zombie outbreaks, which may had been released into nature after a failed Hello Kitty Gang raid on a CDCP research center in Ottawa several years ago. GLS Department of Homeland Security had order Ottawa to be under quarantine and military and law enforcement personals are guarding the no-man land area, which is the quarantined area.

Currently, there are five types of zombies. Fast zombies can run quickly but can feel pain and are sensitive to noise, light, and movement. Slow zombies move very slow, but can not feel pain. Damaging their heads or their chests will kill them though and they are sensitive to noise and light. Jumper zombies also move slow, but can jump large distances and are noticeably stronger than the Fast or Slow zombies and are more sensitive to noise, light, and movement. Tank zombies are slightly slower than Fast zombies, but can take large amount of damage before going down and are extremely strong. Setting them on fire or shooting them with semi-armor piercing, armor piercing weapons, and high explosive weapons are the most efficient way of killing them. The last one are the Suicidal zombies. They are nearly as strong as the Tank and faster than Fast zombies, but will die from adrenaline overdose after a few minutes of running. Extremely sensitive to light, noise, and movement.

Lock all doors and windows and stay somewhere where zombies can not see you. Do not, I repeat, do NOT let any of the zombies see you, light, or hear any noise.

"Did you lock the door?" asked Josh. Matthew simply stared at Josh, until suddenly, the door was smashed down and a loud roar was heard.

"Nope..." he replied as a Tank zombie charged into the living room.

-------------------

OOC: Anyone may now reply in IC since the Rage parasite outbreak was reported.

Edited by HHAYD

"Duck!" yelled Matthew as the tank zombie picked up the TV and threw it at them, missing and smashing the window that the two other zombies were pounding on. As the two zombies stepped into the house, they were smashed out of the broken window when the tank zombie attempted to punch Matthew and Josh.

"Out the window! Go to the shed!" said Josh as both of them jumped out the window and ran toward the shed, finding it locked. "Where are the keys?" asked Matthew. "I don't know." replied Josh as the tank zombie picked up a chair and threw it out the window, shattering the shed's door.

"That solves the problem." Josh said as both of them entered the shed. "What should we use?" asked Matthew. "I call the nail gun, you get that axe." replied Josh after grabbing the nail gun and a box of nails. "Screw you. There is a shotgun in here anyways" replied Matthew as he picked up a sawed off, double barrel shotgun. "Like that is going to hurt that beast." said Josh as he opened fire.

The tank roared in pain as it ripped a small tree off the ground and threw it at them. "Duck, again!" shouted Matthew as both of them ducked. "Eat this, steroid addict." said Matthew as he fired the shotgun twice.

"You idiot, that zombie isn't going to feel a thing if you aren't close enough." said Josh as he reloaded his nail gun. "Fine, how about you go up in front of that thing's face?" asked Matthew. "No thanks." Josh replied.

"Where is our car anyways?" asked Matthew. "Oh its in the driveway. Where else?" replied Josh as Matthew ran toward the front yard. "Hey, don't ditch me!" shouted Josh as he ran after Matthew, narrowly dodging the tank's punch.

"Yay! There it..." said Matthew when he saw their car, surrounded by a group of zombies.

"Plan B?" asked Josh. "We kill them while running. That is our plan." replied Matthew as he ran toward the car, reloading and shooting the zombies with his shotgun. After reaching the car, Josh asked, "Where is our keys?". "You should have reminded me to get the keys!" replied Matthew as the horde of zombies and the tank closed in.