Official Declearation and Apolofy by the Empire

Colerich Krieg

"Zargathia houses no Imperial refugees and therefore has no stance on them. As per your apology though, our stance towards the Empire itself may be seen as 'wary, but positive'. In light of the barely averted 'worst case' scenario, we shall withhold from commenting on the Scottish stance."

Edit: Overlooked a typo >_<

Edited by Amyante

All Kreig refugees will be shipped back as soon as possible. We'll also make sure that at least 400 Wehrmacht soldiers are on board each ship to prevent terrorism/

We'll hold back on a statement concerning Scotland for now, but we congratulate the Kreig Empire on it's stance towards peace.

All Kreig refugees will be shipped back as soon as possible. We'll also make sure that at least 400 Wehrmacht soldiers are on board each ship to prevent terrorism/

We'll hold back on a statement concerning Scotland for now, but we congratulate the Kreig Empire on it's stance towards peace.

The Empire appreciates this move, and will gladly send back payment for transportation and Military costs.

OOC Also, although I post in English, The Emperor is Bavarian is techniccly speaking german. I can easyily post in German but I cant be bothered to translate it and Im sure many people here dont speak german. ;p

OOC: Actually, making a post here entirely in another language with no translation can get you warned.

IC: Promised Land shakes its head at the matter. However, we are all about second chances, andas such, reserve our opinions on all participants in these inccidents.