Roman Catholic Church Press Conference

KingChris

"What is the church's opinion on the rise of mercenary company Soldiers of Fortune?"

So far, we have no objection to it. As both the company and the Church agree that war should be used as a last resort, we applaud the soldiers for their peacekeeping efforts.

citizen_journalist-1.jpg

Guy in the back, probably freelance reporter

"It has come to my attention that Roman Catholic Church recently maintained a hidden paramilitary force under the guise Christian and Catholic 'proactive' organizations operating from the Vatican – the Holy Fist

Is there currently a secret international conspiracy of PseudoTemplar Church Militants?"

Edited by Generalissimo

citizen_journalist-1.jpg

Guy in the back, probably freelance reporter

"It has come to my attention that Roman Catholic Church recently maintained a hidden paramilitary force under the guise Christian and Catholic 'proactive' organizations operating from the Vatican – the Holy Fist

Is there currently a secret international conspiracy of PseudoTemplar Church Militants?"

"I have no idea what this Holy Fist thing is. As to the PseudoTemplar, I have no idea what you're talking about. Even if I did, did you really think I would tell you? What part of secret do you not understand?

"Well then understand it! And yes, I am denying it. The idea of armed nuns is pathetic! They are already too busy beating up little children with Catholic theology! Note that it is theology, not theology books."

"What are your plans concerning the rapidly expanding territory of the Dragon Empire in Asia, and their continuing refusal to acknowledge the Pope as the leader of the Church, going as far as to call him -- and i quote -- one of the many faces of the Anti-Christ?"

Edited by Amyante

"First of all, as I understand it, only the state of Dragonosia (OOC: Spelling?) recognizes the Pope as the anti-Christ. Secondly, after his tour, Pope John Paul III will attempt to hold discussions with the Dragon Empire in hopes to reach an agreement. However, we expect them to refuse to arrange these talks. We will do our best to prove to the Empire that we are with them in worshipping Christ, but it is ultimately up to them to realize this."

We, as of now, only have a Cardinal York in our midst of a nation. Would you be willing to appoint and give us several of your well respected and well recieved followers so that our religion may prosper even more?

We, as of now, only have a Cardinal York in our midst of a nation. Would you be willing to appoint and give us several of your well respected and well recieved followers so that our religion may prosper even more?

Bishops John Martins and George "JoJo" Phillips have been assigned to serve in your country.

Bishops John Martins and George "JoJo" Phillips have been assigned to serve in your country.

Thank you, your holiness. Bishop John Martins will be brought to Siam, and Bishop George "JoJo" Phillips will be brought to PaxPacis.

What is your opinion on the Aotearoan Rebellion in the Pacific? What is your opinion on the war for "Soverignty and Order" in Europe now?

Thank you, your holiness. Bishop John Martins will be brought to Siam, and Bishop George "JoJo" Phillips will be brought to PaxPacis.

What is your opinion on the Aotearoan Rebellion in the Pacific? What is your opinion on the war for "Soverignty and Order" in Europe now?

OOC: Sorry I've been on vacation, so I haven't spent much tim eon CN. Therefore, I have no idea what you're talking about.