Chaos only helps the fugitive...

"You can call me Chris." he said. "I've seen that yellow charger for the past couple of turns now," he observed " I think were being followed." "Put your seat belt on." he prompted. Speeding up he drove down the on ramp quickly diving into rush hour traffic.

She did not protest his instructions as he turned onto the ramp, quickly buckling her seat belt. She knew how chases could end up going, and she wanted to take no chances.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did not protest his instructions as he turned onto the ramp, quickly buckling her seat belt. She knew how chases could end up going, and she wanted to take no chances.

The FPA agents noticed and contacted the local Detriot police about it.

In less than a minute later, a single police car flashed it's lights while the bull-horn shouted, "Pull over now! You have been caught speeding!" as it chased the target's car.

the Charger's driver waited for a moment, then threw the canister at the police car. copious amounts of smoke began issuing from it, and the driver hoped that Chris would do the intelligent thing and make a run for it.

The police officer called for backup and chased Charger's driver. Meanwhile another police car is approaching with it's lights flashing...

Edited by HHAYD

A smoke bomb, what? Throughly confused by this he took is window of opportunity none the less. He sped into traffic taking no heed to the other cars.

One of the police cars smashed into a guardrail from not being able to see through the smoke, but the second police officer was lucky enough to drive through the smoke without smashing into anything other than chipping the rear left door.

Sliding in past an old truck and then cutting around a crotch rocket Chris was hoping to make short work of the officer.

OOC: I am assuming that he is trying to cut off the officer, right?

-----------

IC: The officer realized that he was speeding too fast, 150 mph, in order to stop to avoid a collision...

Meanwhile, a police helicopter and a dozen more police cars were seen arriving.

meanwhile, the charger was no where to be seen; it had simply disappeared...

ooc: sorry it took so long, i couldn't find this thread and after a while assumed it was deleted till i found it again.

OOC: Erm, I thought my police car was speeding straight for your car. You could have at least RPed the charger dodging it.

-------------

IC: Civilian vehicles were all ordered to get off the highway via radio as the police cars entered the highway.

It was going to be another massive car chase, and the local police officers were hoping that their suspect wasn't going to use TUO's escape style.

The TUO's escape style? Throw everything you have at the chasing police cars (the TUO was a terrorist organization that aimed for an overthrow of the government. They collapsed due to heavy debt and their inability to continue fighting against the government, their rivals, and the debt collectors).

Edited by HHAYD

ooc: oh, i didn't realize that. thought you meant the actual police officer. okay.

IC: the driver grined. the camry was following him, just as he'd planned. if everything else fell into place perfectly, he would eliminate the guy who was with the woman and make his intentions known.

In the Federal Police Agency HQ:

"I had enough of stalking that rogue spy from Promised Land, arrest her..." ordered the FPA director as he speaks over the phone.

------------------------------------

To all police officers and FPA agents via radio message:

"Arrest the rogue spy from Promised Land, she is in a car that is a gold 2005 Camry with another person. (OOC: insert the description of the rogue spy and the lisence plate :OOC)."

The Promised Land rogue spy was soon going to have a bulk of the local Detriot police force and the FPA chasing her...

OOC: Well, that should make things interesting...but i'm not the one driving... :(

OOC: You can try PMing the two other RPers. If they don't respond in five days or don't want to RP, then you can take over the driving.