The Russian Empire

The Russian Empire [TRE]

offica11.png

What is given by god, cannot be taken by man!

The Russian Empire, founded due to the unruliness of lands of Russia the people there need stability and our Government System established with a lengthly Constitution ensuring all Citizens of the Empires have rights, there is a proper government structure with a Duma that the citizens vote their perfered party in, and the Council of the Empire which is the upper house. I as Emperor work in conjunction with the government and the Prime Minister him being my main advisor.

We need more members 20 is not enough! can't even have elections yet due to there being so few people. The Empire seeks citizens for its expanding borders and needs YOU! to be that person to fill the ranks, there are many positions within the Empire so there won't be a dull moment here. The Empire cannot really be considered an Alliance per say as of yet being one clueless idiot who wanted to gun it out and lead a bunch of people to victory lol

Why should you really join me?

Good question we are a white team color alliance so it is least likely you have to convert in terms of colors and can keep the trade you currently have. We can offer you petty bribes like a lot of the bigger alliances do but we don't give out handouts for your membership, you only get the money for service to the Empire, be an active member dedicated to the alliance and help shape the alliances future and maybe then your services be rewarded and not your greed. I can offer you a place in a small but emerging alliance that will be a positive example of an alliance for all, there be no hating here, the Government of Russia will ensure everyone has a fair say in the Empires Governance and that no one and i mean NO One will ever be left out everyone has a voice here. Places open within the government, several portfolios currently in my hands are up for grabs new Ministries being created for a ever growing allaince and also we need more recruiters to bring in more members our number keeps moving and want to reach 50 by years end so help out become a member and get rewarded for your services.

3 Million will provided as start up Aid for your nation paid by the Imperial Coffers so newbies get a helping hand.

Other Alliances seeking relations are more than free to sign up to the forum and be masked as a diplomat, we are always in the looks for PIAT's with other great Alliances, feel free to contact me on the forum, my Prime Minster Destertfox or our Minister of Foreign Affairs 'The Russian' for possible treaties, pacts or agreements, so look forward to working with you in the future.

A simple click and your away to Joining up! --->

30px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire.svg.png

We even have a Twitter! Follow us for TRE updates! ---> twitter.gif

We have our own YouTube channel as well subscribe to us! ---> youtube.gif

Feel free to Contact me here, always look for a good chat! ----> historycaliforniaa001001.jpg

We have an IRC #tre at coldfront.net irc-icon4.gif

The Government of The Russian Empire

Nicholas II

Emperor.png

Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, King of Poland, Grand Duke of Finland, Governor of Alaska

Desertfox07

pm_cop12.png

1st Prime Minister and Emperors Right Hand Man

Raymond Jaeger

defens10.png

educat10.png

Duo Minister - 1st Minister of Defense and 1st Minister of Education

The Russian

foreig10.png

1st Minister of Foreign Affairs

sfmcrfuller

Finance.png