GATO Declaration of War

Ryan Greenberg

biggatoflag.png

Declaration of War

The alliance known as Wolverines have in numerous times tech raided peacful GATO nations not looking for a war against them. They tech raided us more than 7 times. We are not going to allow this to continue. GATO Declares War on Wolverines.

Signed

Governor General: magicninja

Regent: Ryan Greenberg

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

So... Wolverines DoW on you, you just made an official post?

Wolverines baseically had three guys tech raid us. They caused 7 wars. We responded against them and more Wolverine nations came in. Now we are officially declaring war on them and we should have more wars against them once everyone's tech raids are peaced out though we have had around 5 GATO wars on Wolverines since we publically announces a state of war between the two alliances.

Having been in the NPO for all of my CN life, I've never tech raided. But it makes no sense to me. Not from a financial point of view, anyway.

People you tech raid are likely to fight back, at which point you lose tech and infra. You end up spending money on war, replacing infra, etc, that would more than offset the cost of simply doing a tech deal and buying the tech.

Tech dealing is really only viable, it would seem to me, as a small nation. And in the case of small nations, you would make a lot more profit by simply dealing tech. Finding tech buyers isn't hard for a small nation.

Larger nations that tech raid can lose infra worth a lot of money the first time someone fights back.

The only way I can see justifying tech raiding is to say "War is fun, I want to fight, so I'm attacking". A valid point of view, but not financially profitable.

Regardless, Go Gato Go!

Having been in the NPO for all of my CN life, I've never tech raided. But it makes no sense to me. Not from a financial point of view, anyway.

People you tech raid are likely to fight back, at which point you lose tech and infra. You end up spending money on war, replacing infra, etc, that would more than offset the cost of simply doing a tech deal and buying the tech.

Tech dealing is really only viable, it would seem to me, as a small nation. And in the case of small nations, you would make a lot more profit by simply dealing tech. Finding tech buyers isn't hard for a small nation.

Larger nations that tech raid can lose infra worth a lot of money the first time someone fights back.

The only way I can see justifying tech raiding is to say "War is fun, I want to fight, so I'm attacking". A valid point of view, but not financially profitable.

Regardless, Go Gato Go!

There is no foreign aid in CN:TE. Have you ever played it before? and with reduced infra/soldier costs, it is WELL worth it to tech raid.

Sorry. I didn't realize this was in the TE section of the forums. Everything I said was based around CN:Standard.

Yes, tech raids is good in Tourdement Edition. Just don't tech raid an alliance and your fine. :wacko:

Edited by Ryan Greenberg