Playing God is never right and always deadly....

King Kevz

"Maybe but I think our captors will be more bothered with finding and containing this mysterious patient than us so we can use this to our advantage to escape. So whats our plan for getting out of here and finding out who and where the people who did this to us are at?" asked Clara turnign around from the doorway to face the others crossing her arms and throwing her hair back to show her annoyance.

"We take the stairs on our left, that is the shortest route to the lobby on the first floor. There is a helicopter hanger room connected to the lobby, so we might able to get out of here if there is someone who knows who to pilot a helicopter and if there is a helicopter. If not, it looks like we may have to walk the whole way to somewhere safe. The elevator would be faster, but it would attract unnecessary attention, and the emergency stairway is out of question, all of the doors are equipped with an alarm system." said Robert as he marks the map direction with a pen.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If the helicopter's still there, I can fly it," George volunteered. "But I'll need a direction to take off in. We don't even know what country this facility is located in."

As he spoke, he automatically retrieved the weapon he'd had during the fight and loaded up on extra ammunition. He also grabbed a nearby medical cart and began stacking weaponry and ammunition onto it.

"Never hurts to be too prepared," he said.

"If the helicopter's still there, I can fly it," George volunteered. "But I'll need a direction to take off in. We don't even know what country this facility is located in."

As he spoke, he automatically retrieved the weapon he'd had during the fight and loaded up on extra ammunition. He also grabbed a nearby medical cart and began stacking weaponry and ammunition onto it.

"Never hurts to be too prepared," he said.

"As long as we get as far as possible from this place, it would be fine. Hopefully the helicopter has a map, GPS, or something." replied Robert as he notices some flash grenades and stacked them onto the cart.

Clara looked down at her weapon and shook her head, she might have a purpose now but she still didn't have their wits and training. She knew how to shoot a handgun because her father had allowed her to practice with him at home but other than that she didn't have any sort of weapon training except. A smile came to her face as she spotted the line of combat knives lining the bottom of the weapon locker. Moving across the floor with a quick step she took two of them and their holders which she tied around her waist before walking across to see the route they would be taking. "So who is taking the lead?" she asked seriouslly looking at all three of them.

"I believe point is mine," George said, as he loaded one last box of ammunition on the cart. In a pinch, the cart could even be used as a light piece of cover in a firefight, so even without the ammo, he intended to take it with them. "Clara, you'll bring up the rear. Think you can keep any enemies off our back?"

Pulling it behind him, he held a shotgun in one hand, and had an assault rifle strapped to his shoulder as he peeked out to ensure it was safe. He saw no movement, and indicated with one hand that, for the moment, it was safe, as he moved out into the corridor...

"I believe point is mine," George said, as he loaded one last box of ammunition on the cart. In a pinch, the cart could even be used as a light piece of cover in a firefight, so even without the ammo, he intended to take it with them. "Clara, you'll bring up the rear. Think you can keep any enemies off our back?"

Pulling it behind him, he held a shotgun in one hand, and had an assault rifle strapped to his shoulder as he peeked out to ensure it was safe. He saw no movement, and indicated with one hand that, for the moment, it was safe, as he moved out into the corridor...

"How are we going to pull this cart up the stairs without attracting attention?" asked Robert as he stares at the overloaded cart.

Clara withdrew the two combat knives and held them against her thighs their bladed edge pointing to the ground ready to use them if she needed to. Fkicking her hair back she turned to look at the cart and shook her head before speaking "I think you will need to leave it behind we don't have the time to lift it up the stairs. Just grab what you can carry from it". Turning back around she waited for something or someone to come looking for them.

"We'll worry about that when we actually come to the stairs..." George waved off their concerns as he strode cautiously, quietly down the hallway. Though they were taking the shortest rout, there were several turns before they actually got to the stairs. He Cautiously peeked around the corner...and saw a black-ops soldier just happening to look the other way.

Ducking back out of sight, he looked at Clara, first indicating they should all be quiet, then pointing at at the knives she carried, held up one finger to indicate one enemy, and pointed that finger in the direction of the corner. He raised a single eyebrow, as if asking if she though she could silently take the enemy out.