Navy Dissappeared

nate165

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but it seems that when my land fell below 1,000 infra during wartime I lost my entire navy.

I went from 5 carriers and 5 subs (with some other ships as I recall) to none.

Is this a bug?

You weren't attacked via a naval attack against your nation during any of your wars? I've looked though some of the recent game archives and I don't see that you had these numbers of navy vessels. When do you suspect that you lost the navy vessels?

You weren't attacked via a naval attack against your nation during any of your wars? I've looked though some of the recent game archives and I don't see that you had these numbers of navy vessels. When do you suspect that you lost the navy vessels?

Oh, I certainly was in many naval battles. It hasn't been for some time now though. Someone suggested I report it as a bug.

It may be past the time window you keep records - at least a month and a half ago now.

But most certainly - I had 20+ naval vessels at one point.

Oh, I certainly was in many naval battles. It hasn't been for some time now though. Someone suggested I report it as a bug.

It may be past the time window you keep records - at least a month and a half ago now.

But most certainly - I had 20+ naval vessels at one point.

By waiting so long to report this there is nothing that can be done at this point. Keep an eye on it and if you notice any problems again please report it immediately.