Timeline of Quebec

EdwardWolf

The East-Canadian government is thrown down in a publicly supported revolution. The Saborian nation is put into power.

2000 – 2010

Saboria is renamed into the nation’s original name, Canada.

After nearly a decade of technological and political dominance, the Canadian government is inexplicably terminated, and the nation’s constituents are officially placed under a kind of mutually cooperative anarchy.

September 2019

A new revolutionary movement, simply referring to themselves as the Montreal Citizens, assault the Mayor’s office and take control of the island city of Montreal. The city's ports and markets are re-opened for free trade.

October 2019

The Montreal Citizens manage to secure alliances with several surrounding communities. They also track down and secure a number of abandoned Canadian military assets.

January 2020 (planned)

Montreal becomes the capital of the newly formed nation of Quebec.

This is a WIP, and I understand full well that it will take a lot of editting for my timeline to become compatible with all of the other nation's dates and backgrounds and stuff. But yea, if any of you have constructive comments, opinions, or corrections about the timeline, please share.

Edited by EdwardWolf

Oh no need for OOC I think, this isn't a real RP thread, more of a general overview of where my nation has been and where it's heading.

I had considered that, but then I figured... a lot of things wouldn't make sense if we moved at the natural rate of the world. We're building whole fleets, reorganizing political structures, fighting several wars, and in a lot of cases drastically advancing in fields of technology and general society. It makes little sense if we have all of these things happen in the 2 or 3 years that the game has been going in reality. In my mind it makes much more sense if the game is moving at a faster rate than reality.

But like I said, if I adhere to this perticular system, it's not like if everyone needs to make it their default or anything... Those who wish to interact with my nation and who don't want to express storylines in the future can just ignore my timeline.

The people I refer to aren't all of the mindset that 1 RL day = 1 RP day. At least one of them uses the 1 RL month = 1 RP year system.

And if this is an OOC thread, it would fit better inthe Open National RP forum. That's where OOC threads are supposed to go. You might want to ask a mod to move it. ;)