Novus Niciae sends an emmisary to Tahoe

+++Private Message to Emperor Mudd+++

Greetings Emperor Mudd,

I am Prime Minister Abigail Johns and I am finally pleased to be able to address you as a fellow head of state and not as the assistant any more.

As you are probably aware we have re-established ourselves in the Persian gulf and are undergoing a remarkable economic boom.

And this leads me to the purpose behind the message, I would like to know if we can open formal diplomatic ties with Tahoe and begin a trade agreement, This deal would be mutually beneficial to both of us with you receiving cheap manufactured goods at a very attractive rate and us receiving a financial boost by your nations customers purchasing our goods.

Our goods include, entry level price range electronics and automobiles as well as a fine assortment of food stuffs from the Olympic Food and Beverage company. You will find a sample of some of our more popular products included with this message for you to try and judge their quality.

If this is an acceptable proposal please send us permission to send an ambassador to your nation to sort out the finer details of the trade agreement.

Regards,

Abigail Johns

Prime Minister of Novus Niciae

CEO Olympic Corporation

OOC: Emperor Mudd doesn't exist as a person in RP, so I'll just assume the message was sent to the Ministry of Trade

IC:

Dear Prime Minister Abigail Johns,

If you decide to begin operating in Tahoe, you should be aware of some of the following facts:

1) The Tahoe Republic currently has one of the lowest corporate income tax rates in the world (effective tax rates are between 0 and 15% when both Federal and State taxes are combined)

2) The Tahoe Republic has no payroll tax, allowing employees to keep all of what they earn

3) The Tahoe Republic has no capital gains tax, allowing corporations and individuals to trade stock without government interference, providing it is a legal trade

4) We cannot guarantee you success, as a free market nation, however should you decide to participate in the Tahoan economy, our low taxes will certainly give you a leg up. You will face stiff competition, but ultimately that is better for everyone.

I have been authorized by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, to tell you Novus Nicae may send an ambassador to Cruachan, our capital, to discuss a trade agreement. As I stated earlier, we cannot guarantee you any sort of success as the government does not own any companies or participate in our economy except in a regulatory role, although we can assist in helping you establish a base here.

OOC: Emperor Mudd doesn't exist as a person in RP, so I'll just assume the message was sent to the Ministry of Trade

OOC: This. His RP leader is the Taoseiach Sean O' Deaghaidh (please pardon me if I'm wrong. I don't know much of the Irish language. :blush:)

:P

Edited by JEDCJT

To the minister of trade of Tahoe.

We have no problem with the market conditions that exist in Tahoe, it is our intention to cater to the entry level price bracket of the market with our reasonably priced, high quality goods. We have a market strategy that involves making our profits from our high volume/low profit margin philosophy that we believe will be competitive in your market.

We shall send Dr Brian O'Conner, one of the executive vice presidents of the corporation to represent the Olympic Corporation and to make the necessary legal and business arrangements needed to establish retail outlets and local manufacturing plants. Miss Ann Landers will also as our official ambassador to represent our nation and to handle the diplomatic side of the negotiations.

Regards,

Abigail Johns

Prime Minister of Novus Niciae

CEO Olympic Corporation