Good news: TUO is cracking apart...

HHAYD

Hello Kitty gang new HQ:

They barely managed to escape, and were lucky unlike the TUO. However, they would so pay a fatal price...

----

"Stupid dog, go away!" screamed a guard as he kicks the dog. "Pft, you are a wimp." replied the officer as he pulls out his pistol and shoots the dog in the head. "Am not." replied the guard. "Why be nice to animals? We won't get hurt from killing one, geez." snorted the officer.

Suddenly, the doors were rammed down by a speeding car, and an old lady hoped out. "Where is my little puppy? Grace! Come here!" shouted the old lady, and then she noticed the dog lying on the ground, with a gaping hole in its head. "YOU KILLED MY SWEET LITTLE DARLING!" screamed the old lady. "You aren't even suppose to be in here, dip (insert cuss word)." replied the officer as he aims the pistol at her. The moment he fired, the old lady ducked, and the officer ends up shooting the guard in the head.

The old lady kicks the officer at the groin, sending him tumbling onto the ground. Several other guards noticed the commotion and started shooting at her.

Using the officer as a meat shield, she charged at them and threw the blood soaked dead officer onto them. "OMFG! BLOOD! RUNAWAY!" screamed one of those guards who was a blood-phobic as he ran off, screaming like a 5 year old kid.

The Hello Kitty gang is going to need a decent health insurance...

Edited by HHAYD

In Hello Kitty's HQ:

While the old lady was wreaking chaos, John Gor, a fan of Hello Kitty and the leader of the gang, was sitting in his office...

Commander: Sir?

John: What?

Commander: All of our kidnappers bailed out and applied for witness protection after three weeks of holding the president's son, Robert Jake, hostage...

John: WHAT?! Are you freaking serious?!

Commander: Yep. Look at this note.

--

Note:

Dear John

The hostage drive us to the point beyond insanity. Good bye, because if we don't run, we will all be sent to the mental hospital for serious treatments.

--

John:...

Commander: So, what should I do?

John: Get another group to hold Robert Jake hostage, now.

--------------------

In the parking garage:

"ZOMG! RUN AWAY! KILLER LADY IS ON LOSE!" screamed a Hello Kitty soldier as he runs for, screaming. The security guards were simply no match for the legendary old lady that has a anger management issue. "What is your problem lady!?" screamed another soldier as he gets picked up and thrown into a car, completely totaling the car in the process. Another group of soldiers stormed in, only to get smashed by their own buddies that were thrown around like a rag doll.

------------------------------------------------------------------

In TUO HQ:

It seemed like TUO also had a similar problem, because a 300 pound drunken person wandered into the building after noticing a broken sign pointing to the building that said, "FREE BEER!".

"DIE!" screamed a guard as he opens fire when he notices that a person bashed down the garage door. The drunken person grabbed a wooden box as a shield and pushed the guard down. Another guard appeared, and he was body slammed by the drunken person.

Ribs cracking and screams are heard...

"ME WANT MA BEER!" slurred the drunken person as he bashes down another door and enter the storage room. "No beer for you bud!" yelled a guard. "YOU SAY WHAT?!" slurred the drunken person as he body slams the guard.

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" yelled another guard as 5 of them charged toward the drunken person. The drunk grabbed a box filled with cocaine and smashed it on top of the first guard's head, spilling the powder everywhere and over dosing the guard.

The second guard was kicked in the private part and sent throwing into the other three guards. The third guard attempted to pull out his pistol, but he was picked up and smashed head first into another box of cocaine repeatedly. The fourth guard pulled out his taser and fired it at the drunk.

Sadly, the drunk hardly felt any pain, turned around, and clanged the guard's head with the first guard's head.

The second guard slowly got up and tried firing his pistol, but was picked up and smashed head first into the concrete floor.

"CALL THE BACKUP! THE POLICE! MILITARY! ANYTHING!" screamed the fifth guard as he gets chased by the drunk...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Freaking copy and paste bug deleted my entire long post, so I had to leave out some of the details since my fingers hurt... <_<

-------------------------

IC: In Hello Kitty HQ:

John Gor was sitting in his office, fuming over the fact that his members ran away from the hostage. His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yes?"

"We have a situation here..."

"The police?"

"No, an old lady trashed the entire parking garage and is now trying to enter the building. The guards are having a hard time stopping her."

"Sick son of a (insert cuss word)! That does it! I am going down there myself!"

--

In the parking garage:

The old lady was trying to enter the building, but a mob of guards were pressing against the door that connected the parking garage to the rest of the building.

"Naughty boys!" said the old lady as she bashes open the door's reinforced "unbreakable" window and sprays perfume point-blank at the guards.

"MY EYES!" screamed a guard. "MY NOSE!" screamed another guard. "WHY DID I INHALE THAT!?" screamed another guard.

The sprayed guards were trying to get away from the perfume, but it didn't work out because all of the guards tripped over each other and tumbled into a heap. The old lady finally managed the bash down the door with a kick, and entered the building.

"Where do you think you are going, lady?" asked John Gor as he slowly walked toward her, armed with a steel baseball bat.

Edited by HHAYD

GLS National News:

21 TUO members were arrested after they attempted to break into a bank by drilling into the vault using an insurance office's basement. However, they ended up drilling into the main sewage line and flooded the entire basement with sewage. The office's alarm system was set off when one of it's sensors were short circuited by the rapidly rising sewage. Shortly afterward, one of the drillers soaked with sewage jumped into a police car while shouting, "Hit it! Go! Mission aborted!", and was arrested about a minute later. This incident took place in Detroit.

In New City, law enforcement agencies have stormed TUO's HQ. Some of the TUO members attempted to flee, but most of them, about 200 were arrested. 24 people were killed and 218 were injured, including civilians.

Intel revealed that TUO is about $100 million in debt. It is not known how long they will fight on, but their fighting ability will be weaken from the debt in the future.

At CDCP (Center of Disease Control and Prevention), 400 Hello Kitty gang members stormed in by force. 381 of them were killed during the storming, and the remaining 19 members found themselves completely surrounded by nearly 8,000 soldiers. They locked themselves in a non-airborne disease testing lab room. All of them were found bitten to death by infected dogs that were set free.

Edited by HHAYD

In the parking garage:

The old lady was trying to enter the building, but a mob of guards were pressing against the door that connected the parking garage to the rest of the building.

"Naughty boys!" said the old lady as she bashes open the door's reinforced "unbreakable" window and sprays perfume point-blank at the guards.

"MY EYES!" screamed a guard. "MY NOSE!" screamed another guard. "WHY DID I INHALE THAT!?" screamed another guard.

The sprayed guards were trying to get away from the perfume, but it didn't work out because all of the guards tripped over each other and tumbled into a heap. The old lady finally managed the bash down the door with a kick, and entered the building.

"Where do you think you are going, lady?" asked John Gor as he slowly walked toward her, armed with a steel baseball bat.

The old lady simply threw her bottle of perfume at John, but he simply swung his baseball bat and fired it back at the old lady. The perfume splattered all over on her, but she charged at him, not affected by the perfume at all. He smacked her with the baseball bat, sending her tumbling backwards.

"Naughty boy, you need to be fried real good..." said the old lady as she charged at him again, pulling out a brand new frying pan out of her purse. "O'RLY?" replied John, and he was smacked in the face with the frying pan.

Five of the guards got up and they drew out their pistols, but the old lady charged at them, smacking their heads repeatedly with the frying pan.

John smashed his baseball bat at the old lady's back while she was busy smacking the guards' heads. She turned around, and smashed the frying pan so hard into his face that it left a face imprint in her frying pan.

-----------------

TUO HQ:

The drunk finally found the storage room where the wine and beer were stored, after forcing the 5th guard to tell where. As he turns around to lock the door, he was kicked in the stomach by the 5th guard. The drunk hunched over, and...

BLURRRGHH!

"ARGH! YUCK! VOMIT ON MY FACE! YUCK!" yelled the guard as he reeled backward. Another guard charged in, and...

BLURRRGHH!

"SICK! SOMEONE GET ME A PAPER TOWEL!" screamed the 6th guard as he blindly stumbles around, trying to find the bathroom even though it is about 200 meters away.

The drunk rips open a package of the beer cans and started drinking it as five guards charged in. One of the guards punched the side of the drunk, and...

BBLURRRGGHH!!!

All five guards reel backward or falls down from the impact of the stream of vomit...

Edited by HHAYD

Classified:

Operation Wipeout:

IAC (Intelligence Agency Center) Agent 1251, aka Agent Carrot was sent on a mission, take out the annoying Hello Kitty gang.

-------------

"Yes?" asked Carols Grand who was Agent 1251 after flipping his cell phone open. "We suspect that the Hello Kitty gang is meeting another gang over arms deal at 9:00 AM. Location is 143 Loy Street, Pragun warehouse."

"I am on it." replied Carols as he throws away the remains of the carrots that he was munching on earlier into a garbage can and steps into his car. The cellphone rang again, and Carols opened it.

"Oh, by the way, you have the license to kill...

but you don't have the license to break traffic laws and attract swarms of patrol police cars..."

"I know, I know. I won't rack up another speeding ticket." replied Carols.

Police car siren is heard in the distance and a megaphone yells, "Pull over now!"

"(insert cuss word)" cursed Carols as he pulls over.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yep, could you bail me out again?" asked Carols.

"Sigh..."

------

8:59 AM, after a not so comfortable encounter with the patrol police officer:

"Alright, I will pay you one million for those rocket launchers..."...

"No, higher."...

"No, I won't go any higher..."...

While the two gangs were meeting and bargaining in the gun warehouse, Carols sneaked in and prepared his traps...

--

"Alright, $2 million for those weapons, deal?"...

"Make it $3 million."...

"No, $2 million or else we won't buy anything."....

"HEY NEWBS! WANNA PLAY?!" yelled Carols while ducking behind a box.

"WTF?!"...

"Aw (insert cuss word), its him again, the carrot addict agent..." cursed John Gor

"Plenty of escape routes here." replied the leader of the weapons selling gang.

"I don't think so. You see, I mass duct taped all of the exits except for one." said Carols.

"Where?" asked John.

"Oh, at the back of the other side of this building, see ya!" replied Carols.

"I am going to get you little sick son of a (insert cuss word)! You are not going to live!" screamed John

He rolled out of his "hiding" place while shooting at two of the gang members who were attempting to sneak up on him. As the gangsters opened fired at Carols, he ran to the back of the building and behind a desk.

His trap? Since there were ammo and weapons all over the place in the boxes in the building, he used some of them in his traps. Using long invisible strings and machine guns/shotguns suspended by chains, he could remotely pull the triggers while watching the TV screens that relayed the video from the security cameras he moved around.

10 gang members charged through the space between the first and second shelves, and were instantly met with a deadly hail of .50 caliber bullets, killing all of them. 15 of them charged through the space between the second and third shelves, and were blasted by an automatic shotgun. 12 of them charged through the space between the third and fourth shelves, and were shredded by a a mini gun. 9 gang members charged through the space between the fourth and fifth shelves, but were blasted by landmines.

All 36 of the remaining gangsters charged through the spacing between the fourth and fifth shelves hoping the kill Carols, but three assault rifles suspended above Carol's "control center" were activated and shot down all of them.

"Owned" chuckled Carol.

"Don't even move. Drop your gun." said a gang member who pressed his shotgun against Carol's head. "Oh, okay, here." replied Carol as he stabs a carrot into the gangster's chest, instantly killing the gangster.

"YOU SICK SON OF A (insert cuss word)!" screamed John as an explosion erupts, blowing out one of the exits and John escapes.

"Aw, he couldn't take the strain..." said Carols as he leaves the building while opening his cell phone...

Classified

Operation Save It

----

Carol's cell phone rings and he answers it

"Yes?" asked Carol

"We discovered that the Hello Kitty gang is after the Secretary of Defense's baby, Johnny Qrw."

"So, where is the baby?" asked Carol

"The Secretary of Defense, Fran Qrw, will meet you in an alley on 561 Av Street at 11:00 AM. He will hand you his baby and you have to deliver it, safely, to Wren Freddy, who works in the Witness Protection program. Finish the job before the gang finds out. Once they do, you are pretty much screwed since the gang leader is willing to deploy large amount of his members after you."

"Why couldn't Fran do it himself?" asked Carol.

"Because then he would get 6 .50 caliber sniper bullets in his head and his baby held hostage."

"Got it." replied Carol as he dashes for his car...

------------------

10 minutes later, 11:01 AM:

"Keep her safe, please." said Fran. "I will, no need to worry." replied Carol as he dashes for car while carrying the baby.

--------

11:19 AM:

"There is that little jack(insert cuss word) with the baby! After him!" roared John Gor while speaking in his radio. Five large vans, holding up to 12 heavily armed gangsters in each one, roared out of the alley and chased after Carol.

"Aw, they want to play. Alright." said Carol when he noticed that the five vans behind him was shooting at him. In the back of the car, the baby, wrapped in a blanket, was crying.

Carol opened a large container of cooking oil and dumped out the window. The results were fantastic, well, to Carol. One of the vans spun out of control on the oil and smashed into another van, resulting in both of them slamming into a bank.

"Two down, three more to go." said Carol as he opens a box of thumbtacks and dumps them out the window. One of the vans' all four tires exploded from the thumbtacks, spun out of control and smashed into the other van.

Now there were only one van left, but he has a trick up his sleeve...

He sharply spun the car around, not realizing that one of the back passenger doors were broken from the hails of bullets, and the baby fell out. Still not noticing that the baby fell out, he stepped on the gas while unbuckling his seat belt. His car rammed into the van and he flew out of the car and into the Hello Kitty's van.

The gangsters were not expecting him to fly into their van, and he fired at all of the gangsters in the van, killing all of them.

As he hobbles out of the van, a car roars past by, runs over the baby, and screeches to a halt.

"I got you now you little (insert cuss word)! HAHA! I owned you Carol, BIG TIME! Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhh!!!" shouted John Gor as he leans out of the backseat car door window looking at the flatten dead baby while laughing.

Whaa! Whaa! Whaa! Whaa!

"WTF!?" shouted John Gor as he opens the wrapped blanket that had the baby inside, and sees a mechanical baby connected to a tape recorder.

"What kind of sick joke is this?! You sick son of a (insert cuss word)! That is just plain wrong, you got to be kidding me!" cursed John Gor as Carol walks away, smiling.

--------------------

10 minutes ago, 11:09 AM:

"What do you mean you are going to mess with them? They are going to be here any second!" said Wren Freddy. "Oh don't worry, I don't need the baby. I have ways of distracting them to give you time to escape..." replied Carol

Edited by HHAYD

Classified:

Unofficial Operation STB (Storming Their Base):

------------------

Apparently, Carol discovered the Hello Kitty's HQ by simply hiding in another building and watching suspicious looking trucks and cars enter and exit the building, tracking down John Gor's car, and looking for John for the past several days. He also knew that the boss had a special key to a not-so-well "hidden" money vault (which had all of the gang's money) and the building's plan from contacting the company that built the building and the previous owner. However, he choose not to tell the IAC because then they would send in the military and police with their guns blazing, and then John Gor would escape, again.

--

11:00 PM:

"They are so going to love this..." chucked Carol as he slightly twist a charged bolt in a power line pole's transformer using a wrench and wearing insulated gloves, messing up the voltage by a tiny bit, setting off the HQ's highly sensitive alarm, for the 50th time.

Carol could have sworn he heard John Gor yell...

---------------

In the building:

"WHO THE (insert cuss word) IS PLAYING WITH OUR ALARMS?! I CAN'T GET MY (insert cuss word) WITH ALL OF THESE BLARING (insert cuss word) FALSE ALARMS!!!" roared John. "I don't know, maybe the alarm system is malfunctioning or something." replied the junior gang leader. "Just turn the thing off..." replied John as he walks back into his bedroom.

-----------

Outside:

Carol tried messing with the voltage twice, but this time, the alarm didn't go off. Seeing that they turned off the alarms, he grabbed a car battery, removed the air intake system duct's screen, crawled in, and placed the screen back in. He continued to crawl until he reached an emergency repair cap, and popped it out, revealing the utility room. After entering the room, he placed the cap back in and walked to the stairway and up the stairs.

Keeping quiet, he walked up the stairs to the 6th floor, knowing the guards are dumb enough to think that the outside security is good enough and no one can get in but still remained quiet.

Slightly opening the door to the hallway, he looked around and noticed three sleepy guards were standing around John's bedroom door. He closed the door and noticed an electrical system panel. He opened the panel door and connected the wires in the panel with the car battery using another wire while wearing insulated gloves.

ZAP!

BOOM!

Yelling is heard as all of the lights goes out.

And the fun has just begun...

Edited by HHAYD

The guards were stupid enough to think that someone had screwed their power supply, so most of them dash to the power lines and the utility room to search for the culprit, which was expected by Carol.

---

6th floor:

The guards were startled by the power outage and woke up. John Gor, pissed off again, opened his door and stomped out in his pajamas with his flashlight on. "What are you guys doing? Go search for that jack(insert cuss word)!" ordered John Gor. As the guards ran off to search for the culprit, John walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"He is going to love this..." snickered Carol as he pulls out a roll of duct tape and a bottle of fast acting super glue. He taped and glued the bathroom door nice and thick so John is stuck in there for while.

Then, Carol quietly entered John's bedroom and noticed a small safe on the desk. "Weren't those safes were recalled because there were reports of them being forced open by throwing it onto the floor?" Carol asked himself. He picked up the safe and threw it onto the floor, and the safe's door popped open. He grabbed the special key to open the gang's money vault and as he exited John's bedroom, he could heard John screaming, banging on the door, and throwing a tantrum in the bathroom.

Carol then quietly walked down the stairs to the first floor and ducked into a closet as a group of the guards exited the utility room.

"Something caused the circuit breaker to be fried." mumbled one of the guards.

He then walked back to the stairway and entered the utility room.

Unfortunately, there were at least 30 guards in that room.

"GET THAT SON OF A (insert cuss word)!!" screamed a junior leader as the guards charged toward Carol...

Edited by HHAYD

6th floor:

(OOC: I don't want to spam with caps, so pretend that all of John Gor's words are in caps, wait, make it font 72. That is how pissed off he is. :awesome: )

IC:

"Get me out of here!!" roared John as he bangs on the door again. John did have a reason why he needed to get out of the bathroom as soon as possible, the toilet he used was overflowing and he did not have any interest in looking at the stuff he crapped out in the toilet earlier.

"Hold on a second!" replied a guard as he unsuccessfully tries to rip the duct tape off the door, not knowing it was super glued to the door and the surrounding wall.

"Whatever! Hurry up!" roared John as the toilet continues to overflow.

"WTF? Someone glued the freaking duct tape to the door!" shouted the guard.

"What?!?!" screamed John Gor.

----

Meanwhile...

"Get that carrot addict!" yelled one of the guards as Carol ran back toward the stairway door. He immediately slammed the door close and shoved a baby carrot into the crappy door lock, jamming the door completely. He then duct taped the door to make it even harder for them to bust down the door.

He ran to the first floor, throwing sharpen carrots at the guards' throat and killing them silently, jumped through a cracked window; he threw several rocks at the back of the building, severely denting John's car (as an insult to his misery) and setting off the car alarm. He didn't have to worry about the guards, seeing that they all ran to source of the car alarm in figuring out what the heck is going on.

He walked about three blocks, with no one chasing him, unlocked and stepped into his car, drove away.

----

OOC: Any OOC comments are allowed, forum rules still apply.

Edited by HHAYD

The next day:

"Boss?..." asked a junior leader. "What is it?" replied John Gor, still pissed off from the duct taped/glued bathroom door incident. "Our bank just called us that we have zero dollars and zero cents but we had over $100 million last night..." said the junior leader.

"Oh, and on top of that, your car had a $9000 worth of damages from multiple heavy dents, and the car insurance had just filed for bankrupcy." added the junior leader

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

A yell with a higher noise level than 10 F-22 jet fighters flying at mach 2 can be heard throughout the city block...

----

6 blocks away:

"Did you hear anything?" asked a hot dog vendor. "Nope." replied Carol. Obviously he was lying, because he was laughing in the inside at John Gor's misery.

------

GLS National News Report:

Recently, law authorities had stormed into a seemly abandoned warehouse after noticing some suspicious activities, and found several hundred tons of illegal drugs, guns, and Hello Kitty products that are suspected of being fake ones. The government is currently looking for the company that sells the legal copy of Hello Kitty products.

What tipped off the police and the military? Local residents have reported stoned cats, dogs, rats, and even birds around the building. The stoned animals were reported wandering around in circles, having difficulty in keeping balance, and the birds were unable to fly. Animal doctors later discovered that all of the captured stoned animals were drug addicts.

Law authorities have also discovered that the goods in the warehouse belong to the infamous Hello Kitty gang.

----

OOC: One of you many RP the Hello Kitty company. First come, first serve. ;)

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: I am going to include two different types of story lines in here, one is the main one (Carol making Hello Kitty gang's and the TUO's day miserable) and the short ones (TUO's and Hello Kitty's missions).

-------------

IC: In Hello Kitty gang's HQ:

"Sir?..." asked a junior leader

"WHAT?!" screamed back John Gor, who was fuming over the loss of all of his money.

"The law authorities raided our warehouse a few minutes ago and confiscated everything, including the drugs..." replied the junior leader.

A few minutes later, an ambulance came speeding toward the building with its emergency lights flashing...

-------------------------

Meanwhile...

Operation Bail Out:

1:09 PM

Carol's cellphone rings and he answers it

"Carol, there is an emergency..."

"What is it?" asked Carol

"We need to find out what is the new TUO leader's name is, and at 3:00 PM, he is going to ride in an armored train and flee to somewhere outside of this nation. You need to stop and capture him, if possible. If not, at least try to find out what is his name. Avoid killing him."

"Where is he going to start his escape?" asked Carol

"You know that abandoned train station 20 miles west of New City? There."

"I am on it." replied Carol as he closes his cellphone and step onto the accelerator in his car.

Cellphone rings again and Carol answers it

"And for love of god, do not get another speeding ticket. We can only pull so much strings before you lose your driver license."

"Ah, I won't." replied Carol

Carol speeds by a police car at 100 mph on a 60 mph road.

"PULL YOUR VEHICLE OVER NOW!" blared the police car's mega phone as the lights flickered on.

"Aw (insert cuss word)..." cursed Carol

"After this mission, you will retake a driver license test or else we will allow the police to revoke your driver license. Understand?"

Edited by HHAYD

After the not-so-pleasant encounter with the police officer (the officer was about to handcuff Carol for reckless driving when the officer was ordered by the HQ to not), Carol drove his car onto an abandoned road about 100 meters away from the train station and parked there to hide his car.

When he finally reached the train station, the armored train was parking on the rail, waiting for the unknown TUO boss to board it. He looked around, and noticed a tank with a machine gunner in it parking nearby.

"Oh they are going to love this..." snickered Carol as he sneaks his way to the front of the train and jammed a nail into the gear system.

After finishing with sabotaging the train, he sneaked behind the tank, silently killed the machine gunner by stabbing a carrot in his neck, and hoped in, surprising the tank operator who was snoring. "Bye bye." was all Carol said right before throwing a sharpen carrot at the tank operator's head, instantly killing the operator.

He then hauled the machine gunner's body into the tank so none of the TUO guards would notice...

------

"You sure this train isn't sabotaged?" asked the unknown TUO boss who was wearing a black ski mask. "Dur, we checked for any sabotages five times. I think that is more than enough." replied the guards commander.

"Alright." replied the boss as he boarded the train.

As the train begin to move, it generated enormous amount of noise, which covered up the noise from the tank that Carol hijacked and have begun driving...

----------------------------

A few minutes later:

"We are going to enter Tennessee Federation to hide from the GLS law authorities and to safely command our gang without worrying about those freaking SWAT team and the military storming in." said the junior leader as he pointed at the map of their new HQ.

SCREECH!!!

Train jerks to a sudden stop, sending everyone flying forward out of their seats.

"What the heck?" asked the boss.

Train intercom: "It appears that we have a mechanical failure. Please be patient as we are trying to figure out what is the problem."

"They better hurry. The longer our trip, the higher the chance of us being caught..." mumbled the boss.

-------------

Meanwhile:

Four train mechanics jumped off the train and rushed to find out the cause of the problem. They knew the issue was in the gear system since the engine was still running, but the gears refused to run.

After a 10 minutes of looking around, they found the problem. "Ah, a rusty nail. I wonder how it got in there." said one of the mechanics. "Probably got picked up and jammed the gear system while the train was running." replied another mechanic.

---------------------

Train intercom: "We have found the problem and fixed it. Train will start moving again."

"Good, any longer and I would have chosen to walk all the way to Tennessee Federation." said the TUO boss.

---------------------

5 minutes later:

Train intercom: "Boss, please come to the train engine room. We have a situation here."

TUO boss gets up from his chair and enters the train engine room

"What is it?" asked the TUO boss.

"Look at the computer screen." replied the train operator.

He did, and he saw a freaking tank parking on the railroad.

"God (insert cuss word) it! Full speed!" shouted the boss.

"But sir, that would derail us." replied the train operator.

"Look, a 50 ton armored train speeding at 200 mph will completely wreak that tank and push it out off the train tracks." replied the TUO boss as he exits the train engine room.

"Full speed ahead it is..." said the train operator as he sets the speed controller to 200 mph...

Edited by HHAYD

A disastrous move, since ramming a 50 ton train into a 45 ton tank is not going to be gentle.

"What the (insert cuss word) are those bozos are thinking?" mumbled Carol as he stares in disbelief at the armored TUO train picking up speed.

Train rams into the tank head on, which completely crushed the engine, first, and second train cars, and snapped the 3rd train car in half. The impact ignites the tank fuel, train fuel, and the explosives that were in the train, blowing up the entire train and reduced it into a pile of burning wreckage.

Carol dials his cell phone

"Um, mission semi success. I managed to stop the train by hijacking and parking one of their tanks on the train tracks. However, I did not expect them to try to ram the tank out of it's way. As a result, the entire train exploded and is burning. Shut down the railroad." said Carol as he takes a long walk back to his car...

---------------------

Meanwhile, in the TUO HQ:

"You hear that noise?" asked one of the guards. "Nope." replied another guard. Suddenly, nearly 200 gang members smashed down all of the doors and stormed in.

"PAY UP YOUR DEBT! YOU OWE US $170 MILLION!" roared one of the loan sharks gangs' megaphone...

----------------------------------

A few days later:

GLS National News Report:

President Jake has ordered the nation to drop from DEFCON 1 to 5 and emergency laws to be repealed after intel showed that the HKG (Hello Kitty gang) and the TUO are nowhere to be seen. The HKG completely dissolved after they lost all of their money to a GLS spy operation and the raid on their warehouse. The remaining TUO members were found lying outside of their HQ, all beheaded by various loan sharks gangs since the TUO owed those gangs nearly $170 million.

------

Meanwhile:

"I shall return..." mumbled the unknown TUO leader as he hobbles in the forest, trying to reach an unknown destination...

--------

OOC: This is the last post from me in here. I will write another sequel on...

(Why should I tell you? :awesome:)

Edited by HHAYD