Making money

johndorian

Just remember, aid doesn't fall out of the sky. You need to post in the appropriate thread if you need aid. Alliances usually have a start-up aid program that gives new nations money.

You might want to sign up as a tech seller, I don't know if Sparta has a tech-dealing program, but if they do, sign up to become a seller. It's a quick way to earn money when you're starting out.

Edited by Pikachurin

Tech deals, tech deals, tech deals, can't stress that enough, it's the best way to make cash. I can't speak for where to find Sparta's deals, but you can grab them right here on the main boards: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62 All you have to do is this:

Once someone agrees to sell, wait for them to send 3 mil.

Buy 50 tech, and when the aid expires, send 50 tech via foreign aid.

Once they accept it, buy 50 tech.

Wait for that offer to expire, then send another.

Once you're done, you can buy 50 more to be ahead of the game on the next deal, although if you're small you may just want to spend the money.

This is a standard 3mil/100 tech deal. Note that there are lots of different kinds of deals out there, like 3mil/50 tech, middlemen deals, 2x2, 3x3, 5x5.

I just started but i already love cybernations. Im barely making any money and everything costs so much. please tell me what to get or to seek aid or something

Hello , I’m sure you have already gotten many messages about various alliances. Or if you haven't, I would like to be the first to welcome you to CyberNations. Most likely, the other invites you have received are very long and boring. I’m just going to cut to the chase.

The New Roman Military invites you to join us. There are government positions open and need to be filled. We offer training for all positions. We have some very experienced members in NRM to help you learn the game in our Academy. We can set up tech deals and farms with big alliances to help expand your nation in all areas including socializing with others.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/New_Roman_Milit...dex.php?act=idx

Thanks for your time,

Bradenb

Ask if you have any questions